Bangkok Governor says student hairstyles have no impact on performance

webfact

I start to like the guy. Neither hairstyle nor funny Hollywood-inspired school uniforms bordering ridicule and bad taste have, indeed, no influence whatsoever on the IQ of the next generation. 

Thinking of it, it might have a contradictory impact by students NOT liking schools and their semi-divine teachers for breathing down their necks with such subjects rather than challenging spirit and mind. 

Well, if the governor has finished his good work, he might want to move onto the education ministry - a long-over due complete revamp there is in order as well (as in most of those dinosaur offices)! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittipunt told school administrators today (Thursday), during an inspection tour of a city-run school in Din Daeng district related to the cannabis-free policy implemented in all city-run schools, that he does not believe that a student’s hairstyle has any effect on their academic performance, which depends more on their concentration and responsibility.

It's sad that even has to be stated.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blazes said:

Not sure about this hair-cut thing.  I can well imagine my (much) younger self being distracted during a school examination by the long hair of a Thai beauty.

And the beauty was a nice boy.????