Global Summit of Women officially opens in Thailand

snoop1130

logo-10.png

The 32nd Global Summit of Women (#GSW2022), the annual international business and economic forum for female leaders, has officially opened in Thailand, with over 650 participants from 52 countries taking part, most hailing from Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico and the Philippines.

Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha presided over the opening ceremony, during which he gave a speech in Thai, stating that the summit reflects the power of female leaders, while acknowledging that women have to juggle various roles, from being a mother and a wife to earning income for the family.

He also said that this year’s summit is also an opportunity to showcase the potential and talents of female leaders, in hopes of improving the economy, adding that women have played important roles in the country’s development.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/global-summit-of-women-officially-opens-in-thailand/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-06-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

8 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

and that in a country were women has far less rights than men

No worries no doubt they will allow men dressed up as women in to make it sound balanced ???? After all they like to pretend their women, some look like women and even these men consider that going into the ladies toilet is ok so no doubt they will be welcomed with open arms at this summit.

Edited by Excel

Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha presided over the opening ceremony, during which he gave a speech in Thai, stating that the summit reflects the power of female leaders

Cha Cha just parroting the Davos agenda.

This is the guy that said women wearing bikinis only have themselves to blame for sexual assaults..

18 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Ain't this sexist? Where's the global summit for men? 

More importantly, these days, where is the LGBTQIA [and associated species] global summit.

Have they been passed upon again?

Shamefully unwoke. 

• Haha 2

Tonight I will go and support women. I think that is very important and every guy should do that.

Until now I am undecided if I should start with my support activities in Billboard or Butterfly. Or maybe Twister first? Difficult decisions ... 

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Tonight I will go and support women. I think that is very important and every guy should do that.

Until now I am undecided if I should start with my support activities in Billboard or Butterfly. Or maybe Twister first? Difficult decisions ... 

I often support women, always my wife these days in cowgirl ????