Whiff of scandal at the "Big Match" - singer buys up 400M baht of tix for Man U/Liverpool to sell cheap

webfact

3 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Well, one.  I say this as a Utd fan for 64 years.  I witnessed David Moyes' Utd 1st game here against a team of Asian midgets.  

Well they had little chance ????

Sounds to me like they have struggled to sell tickets,they can't reduce the price now as people have already paid the original price.

They have used this as a way to drop the prices on the remaining tickets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, James105 said:

The bigger mystery to me is why on earth anyone would want to pay £450 for what is clearly displayed on the ticket as a "training session".

No one is being asked to.  The ones saying that are part of the 200 being given away free and 2,000 being sold for the practice session on the 11th.  The actual game is on the 12th.

6 hours ago, James105 said:

The bigger mystery to me is why on earth anyone would want to pay £450 for what is clearly displayed on the ticket as a "training session".

That's because those tickets she is displaying are for the training session on the 11th July.  The main "match" is on the 12th.

I agree that that the price for the main match is absolutely disgusting and won't be much more than a leisurely kick-a-bout.  I am a football fan but no way would I pay that even if it was my team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bangon04 said:

Maybe this is an opportunity for "dual pricing" - the Farang should pay the full price to watch the match, while the Thai should pay only half......

And for a bit of half time excitement they could let a few  Thai ladyboys in with the Liverpool supporters to see a bit of action. There would probably be more balls dribbled than the whole of the Man U team could manage in the first half. ????

• Haha 1

Netizens urge lawsuit against Pimrypie for misleading fans with Man Utd vs Liverpool football match tickets 

By Thai Enquirer

image.jpeg

Famous Thai online vendor Pimrypie has come under fire after selling discounted tickets for a football match between Manchester United and Liverpool, and reportedly offering a private dinner with the footballers and K-pop star Jackson Wang. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1263916-netizens-urge-lawsuit-against-pimrypie-for-misleading-fans-with-man-utd-vs-liverpool-football-match-tickets/

Starting to think she bought nothing. They can't sell tickets to their ridiculously overpriced kick around and in their desperation have employed this tart to flog a few tickets.

As I stated before I hope no one goes to this football non- match.

Rort!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, webfact said:

The tickets sold out quickly and were supposed to be limited to four a person. How Pimrypie got 25,000 with her name on at 20,000 baht and 15,000 baht remains a mystery.

Not a mystery in Thailand... this was going to be corrupt from the first day.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, starky said:

Should boycott the match so she loses 400 Million. Who believes she gonna sell them for cheaper than she bought them? Karnt.

Or do you reckon she might just be a familiar face whose job it is to sell them to the public..

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mikebell said:

Well, one.  I say this as a Utd fan for 64 years.  I witnessed David Moyes' Utd 1st game here against a team of Asian midgets.  

I told a UK pal about this match and commented MU were fielding a B team, as they have most of the season!????

• Like 1