Boris Johnson's future in peril as Conservative Party hit with double election losses

onthedarkside

9 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

LOL, not that old chestnut-keep telling yourself that...nearly a century tory...24, 000 majority becomes 6,000 deficit,,, tick tock, tick tock...

Protest voters.

• Like 2

Just now, Kwasaki said:

Protest voters.

who are rejecting johnson and his failure to deal with the cost of living crisis in the uk. 

Not just voters in those constituencies either [or the previous by-elections johnson and the tories lost]

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/25/boris-johnsons-aspiration-to-serve-for-a-third-term-delusional

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh dear, you can't counter the factual reporting so you resort to your standard, oft deleted by moderators, deflection post...do try to be original for once...

Lefty/anti facts from The Guardian is not on my "take notice of" list..????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, transam said:

Of course, strange some don't understand that stuff....????

Many voters are contrary and hypocrites if Boris turns the world economic situation affecting UK in time and gives back a majority of the population there life as it was before the pandemic they will change there mind.

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The tories lost the by-elections because of johnson and the govts inability to deal with the cost of living crisis [as it is labelled], change is required and he is on borrowed time.

So what is Labours (or anyone's) vision to deal with the cost of lockdown crisis?  Give people more free money that will cause even higher inflation?  

You can say borrowed time all you like but Starmer is actually less electable than Johnson, even now with all the scandal that surrounds Johnson.   I don't even know how that is possible but Starmer has achieved it.   

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Loiner said:

You obviously have no idea of who or where I am. 
You also obviously have no idea of the feeling in UK and gain your misinformation from these boards of misanthropes thousands of miles away. 

"You obviously have no idea of who ..... I am".

Where have I heard that before?

11 minutes ago, James105 said:

So what is Labours (or anyone's) vision to deal with the cost of lockdown crisis?  Give people more free money that will cause even higher inflation?  

You can say borrowed time all you like but Starmer is actually less electable than Johnson, even now with all the scandal that surrounds Johnson.   I don't even know how that is possible but Starmer has achieved it.   

Even the tories are doubting johnson now and senior leaders are calling him delusional.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The tories lost the by-elections because of johnson and the govts inability to deal with the cost of living crisis [as it is labelled], change is required and he is on borrowed time.

So the UK is the only country with inflation probs, is that what your Guardian told you, or Corby's lot.......? ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Even the tories are doubting johnson now and senior leaders are calling him delusional.

Obviously because they are weak replace them with Boris supporters. ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, transam said:

Yep, your lefty rag again, what on earth do you expect them to write...????

They report  the facts, something you can't seem to deal with... oh, and it's not mine.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2