mask vs no mask - feeling naked vs feeling awkward

stoner

19 minutes ago, stoner said:

accept its over big fella. you can remain scared while the rest of the world is moving on. take a peek around the world. no one is wearing masks.

get over it.

mask wearing now is a minority of people worldwide. 

You need another Bong hit my friend.  People will always wear masks, just not doing it because they were told to and they see a need to save others from getting the virus's they may be carrying when they go out.  However, I guess you would not care if the server bringing your food to you was hacking and coughing as they prepared your food while not wearing a mask or even gloves on their hands.  No fear in my life or being scared, its called doing the right thing and understanding other peoples personal rights to do what they want and not criticize them for doing that.  Waiting on your next preaching filled post.....

You will still be asked to leave many places if you do not have a mask on as the lifted mandate does not yet include all areas, and when you get told to mask or leave you will once again rant on about how they are loosing your business, when in fact had you just had one in your pocket you could have put it on and enjoyed, while removing it to eat your food, drink your beer and enjoy the entertainment, unless in a school or other venue where it is still required.  Sure the rest of the world, well the majority are going maskless, but then this is Thailand.....enjoy.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You need another Bong hit my friend.  People will always wear masks, just not doing it because they were told to and they see a need to save others from getting the virus's they may be carrying when they go out.  However, I guess you would not care if the server bringing your food to you was hacking and coughing as they prepared your food while not wearing a mask or even gloves on their hands.  No fear in my life or being scared, its called doing the right thing and understanding other peoples personal rights to do what they want and not criticize them for doing that.  Waiting on your next preaching filled post.....

You will still be asked to leave many places if you do not have a mask on as the lifted mandate does not yet include all areas, and when you get told to mask or leave you will once again rant on about how they are loosing your business, when in fact had you just had one in your pocket you could have put it on and enjoyed, while removing it to eat your food, drink your beer and enjoy the entertainment, unless in a school or other venue where it is still required.  Sure the rest of the world, well the majority are going maskless, but then this is Thailand.....enjoy.

covid is over get on with life. 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

covid is over get on with life. 

Keep beating the Bongo and maybe you will see there is more to life then you getting wrapped around the axels like you are.  Being steadfast in your beliefs instead of meeting in the middle will get you very far in life...carry on......

46 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Never will be over, like the Flu, Chicken Pox, Measles etc....or the common cold but people still get vaccinated and wear mask if they are ill. Better yet on bad air quality days people also wear masks, grow up and learn to accept it. Your belief system is broken.  Or it is that yjdgaf.

the rest of the world has moved on ryan its quite clear now that covid is no longer a big threat like it was before. 

stay scared my man you are in the minority of people worldwide now who want this to continue.

55 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Being steadfast in your beliefs

pot kettle.

take a look around the world now my man. you are in the minority. the majority of humans are finished with covid. 

On 6/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I haven't worn a mask for four months, but even now I check when I go out . 

Money . Tick

Travel card .Tick .

Keys . Tick .

Mask.................oh yeah, don't need one 

OYYYY   You forgot your phone  lol 

6 minutes ago, actonion said:

OYYYY   You forgot your phone  lol 

and he left his cajones in the Jar on the shelf because his Misses took them from him, so he tries to act manly but alas he just trolls....

15 minutes ago, stoner said:

pot kettle.

take a look around the world now my man. you are in the minority. the majority of humans are finished with covid. 

????, dream a little dream and do a little jig, all you see is lipstick on the pig.  I'll bet you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as well.  Covid is still around and always will be, do we need to be scared or in fear No we dont, but wearing a mask if your sick to protect others is the right thing to do, but then you could not care if someone came up and coughed in your face or sneezed into their hands before shaking yours.....hope you live long and prosper as Spock would say.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

????, dream a little dream and do a little jig, all you see is lipstick on the pig.  I'll bet you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as well.  Covid is still around and always will be, do we need to be scared or in fear No we dont, but wearing a mask if your sick to protect others is the right thing to do, but then you could not care if someone came up and coughed in your face or sneezed into their hands before shaking yours.....hope you live long and prosper as Spock would say.  

your way of thinking about covid is the minority now. 

i love it how people didn't wear masks before covid to protect others but now.....ahh forget it. 

I will still wear my mask for some time for my protection, but the main purpose of wearing a mask is for other people's protection. If you know you are carrying the COVID-19 virus or are having symptoms, I hope you too will wear one.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, digbeth said:

There's no law mandating shirt wearing either, any business that refuses my entry for not wearing one will not get my money

I'm not sure about any law, but I have seen restaurants", in Pattaya,  and at least one shop with a sign saying "no shoes no shirt no service

I still think there is a balance when mask wearing... 

Today: I visited hospital, I wore my mask, everyone else was wearing a mask. Except one English Lady, who walked in, asked the staff... “Oh, do I need to wear a Mask?”... Staff didn’t know how to respond, so the lady chose that as she didn’t need to wear a mask... Of course, she didn’t need to wear a mask, but as it was at a hospital and as everyone else was wearing a mask, as there may be ‘at risk people’ there, I had no issues with putting on a mask - Perfectly reasonable IMO. 

I also visited my Sons School, which was closed - No students, no staff, only a handful of security. 

(My son had left his trainers there on his last day of school last Friday, so we had to pick them up).

Upon entering the school security told my I had to wear a mask to enter the school, it was policy !!!!...

Remember, not one person is there other than security... I of course ignored the security advice which was just rather stupid IMO.

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Of course, she didn’t need to wear a mask, but as it was at a hospital and as everyone else was wearing a mask, as there may be ‘at risk people’ there, I had no issues with putting on a mask

honest questions 

are you going to wear a mask in situations like that for the rest of your life ? 

did you wear masks in that kind of situation before covid ? if not why ? 

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

honest questions 

are you going to wear a mask in situations like that for the rest of your life ? 

did you wear masks in that kind of situation before covid ? if not why ? 

is covid going away?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jesimps said:

It's a cultural thing in the Orient, even before Covid, many people wore masks in the cities. It seems like no hardship for them. Now wearing motorcycle helmets which could really save your life .......

Many states in the US don't require wearing helmets. Just can't stop stupid I guess.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Many states in the US don't require wearing helmets. Just can't stop stupid I guess.

A quick google search: There are only three states that do not have motorcycle helmet laws: Illinois, Iowa, and New Hampshire.  That Definitely is not many.  It is more like a small few.  Generalizations without knowing the Truth is easily debunked.  Learn by your mistakes, if not then you know what that makes you.  Just regurgitate what comes into your simple mind.  Just my opinion.