June 27, 20224 yr 11 hours ago, Iamfalang said: good username. no one isn't minority. MILLIONS in Thailand are wearing a mask. Tens of millions, likely. Go to 7-11 and don't wear one, yell at them to "get over it." Then do it at Tesco. let us know how it goes. The falang has choices where he (99% guys) lives.......he picks Thailand. Mask central!!! Masks in Thailand are great!!! Masks in Thailand are mandatory in certain businesses!!! tell them they are wrong. lol We should all check back here in 30 days then 60. The Thais will be taking off their piece of paper dirty filthy bacteria infected masks in droves.
June 27, 20224 yr 39 minutes ago, ozimoron said: Many states in the US don't require wearing helmets. Just can't stop stupid I guess. Only 4 States have no Motorcycle Helmet laws currently in place, while some have helmet laws for certain ages and give riders over 18 or 19 the ability to choose to not wear one https://motorcyclehelmetlawsbystate.com/motorcycle-helmet-law-map/ Edited June 27, 20224 yr by ThailandRyan
June 27, 20224 yr On 6/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, digbeth said: There's no law mandating shirt wearing either, any business that refuses my entry for not wearing one will not get my money That's the spirit. !
June 27, 20224 yr 12 hours ago, stoner said: accept its over big fella. you can remain scared while the rest of the world is moving on. take a peek around the world. no one is wearing masks. get over it. mask wearing now is a minority of people worldwide. You are a stay with the herd type?
June 27, 20224 yr 2 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said: You are a stay with the herd type? Yep he will follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff.
June 27, 20224 yr Author 4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said: Yep he will follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff. wait. so most of the world are lemmings now because they are not wearing a mask. Edited June 27, 20224 yr by stoner
June 27, 20224 yr 1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said: Yep he will follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff. Was not really being that critical but went to a burning yesterday of a well known local farang. Of the two hundred people there were probably 20 farang, half not wearing masks at the beginning, but by the end most had masked to not be out of place with the Thais. Found it interesting that maybe we need to comply with the locals when in their company.
June 27, 20224 yr I'll probably continue to wear a mask outside. Due to pollution and racism. Nothing really to do with an actual fear of catching/spreading covid.
June 27, 20224 yr 15 minutes ago, BangkokReady said: I'll probably continue to wear a mask outside. Due to pollution and racism. Nothing really to do with an actual fear of catching/spreading covid. I like to wear mine because several women have told me they think I am 20 years younger than I am. Not that I could do anything about it anyway.
June 27, 20224 yr On 6/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, digbeth said: There's no law mandating shirt wearing either, any business that refuses my entry for not wearing one will not get my money Any shop selling food that allows you to shop without a shirt will not get my money
June 27, 20224 yr On 6/26/2022 at 2:12 PM, 248900_1469958220 said: People everywhere in the world....once, twice....triple jabbed are still transmitting the virus AND getting symptoms. I know quite a few. I did not think this was even in question anymore....is it?? HA!!! So let's quit calling it a vaccine.
June 27, 20224 yr 3 hours ago, timkeen08 said: A quick google search: There are only three states that do not have motorcycle helmet laws: Illinois, Iowa, and New Hampshire. That Definitely is not many. It is more like a small few. Generalizations without knowing the Truth is easily debunked. Learn by your mistakes, if not then you know what that makes you. Just regurgitate what comes into your simple mind. Just my opinion. a slightly more involved google search will reveal many more states not requiring helmets for adults.
June 27, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said: So let's quit calling it a vaccine. It IS a vaccine. It is not an immunisation.
June 27, 20224 yr 3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said: Only 4 States have no Motorcycle Helmet laws currently in place, while some have helmet laws for certain ages and give riders over 18 or 19 the ability to choose to not wear one https://motorcyclehelmetlawsbystate.com/motorcycle-helmet-law-map/ So more than two dozen states not absolutely requiring a helmet. One can only imagine the difference in road accident death tolls from motorcycle accidents, Not to mention those left with major brain damage.
June 27, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, ozimoron said: a slightly more involved google search will reveal many more states not requiring helmets for adults. A waste of time for me. I will go with what I found.
June 27, 20224 yr 1 minute ago, timkeen08 said: A waste of time for me. I will go with what I found. Facts don't suit you agenda? Half the US states allow no helmets for most people.
June 27, 20224 yr If you don't want to wear a mask, up to you. Stop criticizing those who do. Live and let live. ✊
June 27, 20224 yr For fifteen years while working in America I would travel back and forth From America to Thailand to see me Thai family. In airports and on planes I would see Japanese and Chines passengers waring masks and never gave it much thought. COVID hit and masks were mandated in every country. I am claustrophobic and had a difficult time breathing with a mask, I would take every chance I could not to wear one. I for one are so grateful masks are not required now, but I will wear one while shopping in crowded box stores. RUN IN RUN OUT. ???? Edited June 27, 20224 yr by Kenneth White
June 28, 20224 yr 56 minutes ago, Kenneth White said: For fifteen years while working in America I would travel back and forth From America to Thailand to see me Thai family. In airports and on planes I would see Japanese and Chines passengers waring masks and never gave it much thought. COVID hit and masks were mandated in every country. I am claustrophobic and had a difficult time breathing with a mask, I would take every chance I could not to wear one. I for one are so grateful masks are not required now, but I will wear one while shopping in crowded box stores. RUN IN RUN OUT. ???? You get it, you have seen it, and it has been the way for many many years prior to Covid in Asia. Many never even gave it a thought and it never registered in their minds that folks were wearing masks as they were to self absorbed in their own daily going and doing. Mask wearing is now a personal choice as far as being outdoors, but it will be some time before certain venues drop the mask wearing in their establishments. Many folks seem to have a problem with that, and the "I will take my money elsewhere group" are failing to understand the society here in Asia/Thailand in general. They deride those folks who wear masks using derogatory names and bashing others for wearing them or because of the alt view they have to their own. If someone can not see the forest through the tree's then their moral compass is very skewed, and as we all know they create issues for the rest of us.
June 28, 20224 yr On 6/27/2022 at 1:26 AM, stoner said: accept its over big fella. you can remain scared while the rest of the world is moving on. take a peek around the world. no one is wearing masks. get over it. mask wearing now is a minority of people worldwide. Idiots in Europe eg think they don't need a mask. Result are eg 143thou infections in Germany today, something 300 deaths.
Create an account or sign in to comment