Hazelnut Coffee Creamer

JimmerJJ

Hi All, I'm really picky about my coffee and coming to Bangkok soon and staying in Thonglor area by Sukhumvit. Does anyone know of anyplace that sells Hazelnut coffee creamer (like in attached pics).  I've been out of Thailand and can't remember if Big C or Lotus had them.  It's a little coffee emergency if I don't have them Hahaha.

messageImage_1656165469453.jpg

messageImage_1656165505029.jpg

I haven't look closely to see if hazelnut flavoring is available in the international ingredients sections of Tops or equivalent.  If they do stock it, you could probably produce an acceptable replacement cream/flavoring combination.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:13 PM, JimmerJJ said:

Does anyone know of anyplace that sells Hazelnut coffee creamer (like in attached pics).  I've been out of Thailand and can't remember if Big C or Lotus had them. 

The hazelnut Coffeemate hasn't been available here for a long time, I used to get it but then it disappeared from the shelves everywhere.

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2022 at 12:41 PM, Photoguy21 said:

Purely out of interest what coffee do you drink?

Right now I'm hooked on UCC Roast Master House Blend Medium Roast (Thailand product at Big C).  It has a really great crema and kind of a nutty taste.  Coffee aficiando's will probably turn up their nose to it but i'm not that picky.  I look for not fruity but a nutty (like me) taste.  But I switch a lot and like to try different ones. 

On 6/25/2022 at 10:47 PM, gamb00ler said:

I haven't look closely to see if hazelnut flavoring is available in the international ingredients sections of Tops or equivalent.  If they do stock it, you could probably produce an acceptable replacement cream/flavoring combination.

That's exactly what I did.  Starbucks has a Hazelnut syrup and also at Villa Mart they have 24 oz bottles of Torani Classic Hazelnut syrup. So I mix with a creamer like Barista milk and then top it off by spraying some whipped cream on top.  Also experiment by adding a little vanilla or caramel syrup (but the ratio's are top secret so I can't divulge).

9 hours ago, JimmerJJ said:

Right now I'm hooked on UCC Roast Master House Blend Medium Roast (Thailand product at Big C).  It has a really great crema and kind of a nutty taste.  Coffee aficiando's will probably turn up their nose to it but i'm not that picky.  I look for not fruity but a nutty (like me) taste.  But I switch a lot and like to try different ones. 

When I was in Qatar I used to get Irish Cream it was fabulous

• Love It 1