Anutin Diagnosed with COVID-19 after Overseas Trip

webfact

Mr Anutin said he had requested leave from the cabinet meeting. He believed he caught the virus during the trip as he had met many people who were not wearing face masks. While making speeches and chairing meetings he also had to take off his mask.

I bet he doesn't even have Covid. Just making a point about non-Thais, not wearing the ... masks.

Edited by onthedarkside
misinfo comment removed
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, itsari said:

Sinovac is what I have been given courtesy from the Thai Government .

So far in over two years I have not contracted COVID and if I did I would not be hospitalised.

I would say millions of people around the world can say the same as my self and have prevented hospitalisation due to COVID vaccines that were made available well before the western vaccinations were available.

Decent western vaccines were around - and far more effective - long before the second rate sino you were fobbed off with by the government. You got lucky not being infected and you do not know how you would’ve reacted under Sinovac. I got the US donated Pfizer vaccinations,contracted Covid several months after   and getting only very mild symptoms,so I’m a more relevant example.

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling reference removed
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Decent western vaccines were around - and far more effective - long before the second rate sino... you were fobbed off with by the government. You got lucky not being infected and you do not know how you would’ve reacted under Sinovac. I got the US donated Pfizer vaccinations,contracted Covid several months after   and getting only very mild symptoms,so I’m a more relevant example.

Perhaps if you had taken sinovac as you call it had saved you from contracting COVID .

• Like 2

Couldn't have happened to a more appropriate recipient!

Guess his period of isolation will give hime time to think up some other wonderful ways of getting a would be PM's (Buddha forbid!)  "pictures in the papers"! 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, sambum said:

Couldn't have happened to a more appropriate recipient!

Guess his period of isolation will give hime time to think up some other wonderful ways of getting a would be PM's (Buddha forbid!)  "pictures in the papers"! 

P.S. And another chance to blame the "dirty farangs"!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, itsari said:

Sinovac is what I have been given courtesy from the Thai Government .

Like your good self, I was also given free Sinovac vaccinations (4 to date) courtesy of the Cambodian Government.

49 minutes ago, itsari said:

due to COVID vaccines that were made available well before the western vaccinations were available.

Yes indeed and when Cambodia signed up early to the Covax Scheme, Sinovac and Sinopharm  were soon available for all whilst Thailand dithered. Sinovac was recommended for me being over 65. I am a slightly obese insulin dependent Type 2 diabetic taking medication to control blood pressure and I have never had the need to have a Covid-19 test as I have never experienced the symptoms. My body temperature checks throughout the 2 years were always normal. My third booster (5th jab) is due in 2 months and it will be Sinovac - no alternative. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Oh I can see this thread filled with many pages of comments within minutes ????

Didn't he just get his 6th booster shot or something?

At least that'll prevent him from working for the next few days, not a bad thing I guess...

That's if you think he's done any work other than for himself, corrupt Muppet.

I do notice that he's stopped promoting his ganja business following the chaotic decriminalisation law implementation which is now being walked back, in the can't do this and this is banned etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itsari said:

Perhaps if you had taken sinovac as you call it had saved you from contracting COVID .

Err…why would it do that when I’d already had 2 Pfizer vaccinations ? Are you suggesting,contrary to scientific surveys ,that Sinovac is superior to Pfizer? ???? 

The main objective of vaccinations is to minimise the effects of contracting Covid…which is exactly what Pfizer did (I had a mild cold effectively) 
Your comment is either based on misunderstanding my comment…or steeped in ignorance? 

25 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

The ignorance of not understanding how vaccines work within that comment is truly breathtaking ???? 

The primary objective of vaccinations is to significantly reduce the effects of contracting the virus…which is exactly what it did here.

Another acquaintance of mine didn’t get vaccinated,contracted the virus… and now isn’t around to tell you of his experience.. ☠️ 

4 hours ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Oh I can see this thread filled with many pages of comments within minutes ????

Didn't he just get his 6th booster shot or something?

At least that'll prevent him from working for the next few days, not a bad thing I guess...

Chinese vaccine...