Anutin Diagnosed with COVID-19 after Overseas Trip

webfact

5 hours ago, 2baht said:

Well, it was Chinese Sinovac! ????

maybe he didn't read the updated news.....  555

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/china/chinas-homegrown-covid-19-vaccines-reportedly-ineffective-as-cases-spike-uncontrollably-articleshow.html

Last Updated: 25th June, 2022 21:10 IST

China's Homegrown COVID-19 Vaccines Reportedly 'ineffective' As Cases Spike Uncontrollably

• Haha 2

Great excuse for total lock down because of those foreigners giving our beloved Anutin Covid. Thai Pass back on, insurance, quarantine (at 5 star hotel of course) etc. etc. etc.

Only joking ????

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the minister might have contracted the virus on his overseas trip, having met and talked with many people attending the meetings.

I belive they talked about construction materials, because he has no clue about health...

4 hours ago, Catoni said:

My sister-in-law’s brother was so paranoid about Covid, he wore N-95 masks, those blue gloves, face shield over his face, shots plus boosters, and then he was totally mystified and puzzled when he still came down with Covid anyways. He couldn’t figure out how it happened when he obeyed all the rules and did what they told us to do. 
   So much for masks……even N-95 masks didn’t stop him from getting Covid.   I got Covid also in January and it was like a very mild Flu for two weeks. Positive RAT tested twice.  
    Had my two Pfizer shots in 2021.  Moderna booster in January, and five days after the booster, came down with Covid. 70 years old, borderline diabetic, on the obese side of weight, quadruple bypass.  But Covid never even slowed me down.  The two weeks I had it was easy.  Not near as bad as regular Flu infection. 

That’s quite a coincidence because last Nov 5 days after my Moderna booster( had 2 AZ shots in April) I also came down with Covid , lifeless for 2 days raging throat for 3 days then it was like a switch had been thrown, woke up back to normal. 

7 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

Couldn,t happen to a nicer Chap

Even after a gazillion Vaccinations.

I guess not wearing a Mask has finally caught up with him ????

See how dangerous it is to go to Europe these days? 

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

Vaccines are designed and intended to keep people from dying or becoming severely ill, not from becoming infected. 

Before people were vaccinated, 2% of the people infected died within two weeks. After most people have been vaccinated, almost nobody is dying. Thailand went for over 2000 deaths per day to zero deaths per day recently. 

So much ignorance and deliberate distortion of the facts here I feel like I’m reading posts on a flat Earth, climate change is fake and Trump won the 2020 election bigly website. 

None of you should have gotten vaccinated imo. 

No they were touted as stopping transmission. There's plenty of evidence from all the usual talking heads (Fauci, Pfizer + Moderna CEOS etc).

This numpty got vaccinated with his second pfizer (and 6th jab in total) and caught Covid 15 days later. If the vaccine creates antibodies that don't help prevent you being infected even 15 days after innoculation - perhaps the vaccines don't help at all.

The reason we were wearing masks and socially isolating is because the risk from covid (including the OG strain) has ALWAYS been minuscule. Use your common sense for goodness sake, the reason the deaths are trending down is because the entire population has been repeatedly exposed to the virus and we've built up memory to it. That's how the immunse response to coronaviruses works.

17 minutes ago, ThePugAndMe said:

This numpty got vaccinated with his second pfizer (and 6th jab in total) and caught Covid 15 days later. If the vaccine creates antibodies that don't help prevent you being infected even 15 days after innoculation - perhaps the vaccines don't help at all.

Every person I personally know who have been vaccinated with two or more Covid vaccines has come down with Covid.  Just saying.

37 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Proof positive that overdosing boosters isn't effective. But most people knew that already. 

Ok. The vaccinations and boosters do not stop you contracting COVID.  No one says they do!

What they do is stop you developing severe symptoms that require you to be admitted to hospital.  They also greatly reduce the risk of you dying from the virus.  

Are you saying the vaccines / boosters are a bad idea? 

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

But he has been vaccinated 6 times.....but then we know you can still be Infected by the virus, and it helps keep the symptoms at a minimum, as well as the chance of hospitalization. Maybe it will now cause him to have a moment of sentient reality and stop his rhetoric.  Probably became infected by sharing a Bong.

Six times.

So he had 3 jabs designated for others.

Privileged no doubt..

Incubation period states it all!!!

He caught it in Thailand and was graced with a foreign trip to blame it on the xenophobic faring. 

What is astounding and clear to see, is that the media can actively promote this credit action as a foreign Bourne admission of capture to the virus. When medical science clearly give 10-14 days to catch the virus. He would have understandably been in Thailand when he caught it.

Mr Booster just got boosted up his rear end !