Anutin Diagnosed with COVID-19 after Overseas Trip

webfact

2 hours ago, ThePugAndMe said:

No they were touted as stopping transmission. There's plenty of evidence from all the usual talking heads (Fauci, Pfizer + Moderna CEOS etc).

thank you.    at least someone knows the facts !

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Ok. The vaccinations and boosters do not stop you contracting COVID.  No one says they do!

What they do is stop you developing severe symptoms that require you to be admitted to hospital.  They also greatly reduce the risk of you dying from the virus.  

Before we were told that the shot will stop Covid.  100%.
But they don't.
So now we're told, "Get them because they will keep you from getting sick."
The 'experts' lost me after rolling out the world leader to convince the plebs that "The shot will 100% stop Covid."

I don't see any reason to continue to get shots every 4 months on the off-chance that maybe you'll get less sick because 'experts' say so.  I don't trust most of these 'experts' because most have conflicts of interests with the companies they supposedly regulate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Ok. The vaccinations and boosters do not stop you contracting COVID.  No one says they do!

What they do is stop you developing severe symptoms that require you to be admitted to hospital.  They also greatly reduce the risk of you dying from the virus.  

Are you saying the vaccines / boosters are a bad idea? 

No. I'm saying that getting 6 jabs is nuts and that "overdosing" boosters is a bad idea.

Getting too close to a family member or anyone who looks

healthy but is not, is enough to catch COVID if you get careless and

do not wear a mask all the time. So not forget it is air borne, and can be in the air of

a public bathroom, or even private bathroom where an infected family member may

have been just before you enter. I am starting to believe that there is no such thing as

only a cold or only a flu  right now. Hey the PM of Canada is mingling with other rich people

and has had COVID 2 times or so all ready as well.

On 6/28/2022 at 11:45 AM, webfact said:

Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul tested positive for COVID-19 after returning from Europe and had mild symptoms.

Karma can be brutal

On 6/28/2022 at 11:45 AM, webfact said:

Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul tested positive for COVID-19 after returning from Europe and had mild symptoms.

He took one for the team...

On 6/28/2022 at 6:21 PM, GaWalker said:

That’s quite a coincidence because last Nov 5 days after my Moderna booster( had 2 AZ shots in April) I also came down with Covid , lifeless for 2 days raging throat for 3 days then it was like a switch had been thrown, woke up back to normal. 

I wonder if there are more of us with a similar experience?  But you were only sick three days?

I was sick for two weeks (two positive Covid Rapid Antigen Tests). and then …..like a switch had been thrown….totally back to normal extremely fast. 
    So far …two initial Pfizer shots in 2021. Moderna booster in January, 2022 followed by Covid-19 sick for two weeks….and then a Pfizer booster about a month ago.    Total four shots. Plus getting Covid and recovering is also supposed to give great immunity also. 
  Should be Super Immune now. LOL ????????????

On 6/28/2022 at 4:51 AM, nchuckle said:

Err…why would it do that when I’d already had 2 Pfizer vaccinations ? Are you suggesting,contrary to scientific surveys ,that Sinovac is superior to Pfizer? ???? 

The main objective of vaccinations is to minimise the effects of contracting Covid…which is exactly what Pfizer did (I had a mild cold effectively) 
Your comment is either based on misunderstanding my comment…or steeped in ignorance? 

By all reports I have seen before, Pfizer is much more effective than the Chinese vaccines.   However….that being said..none of them are perfect. 
  And even the Chinese vaccines are better than nothing.  If the Chinese vaccines were all that was available to me, I would certainly take them. 
    I was just lucky to have access to fresh Pfizer vaccine for my two initial jabs and second booster. (One of my two boosters was Moderna) 

But definitely take the one of the Chinese vaccines if that’s all there is. 

2 hours ago, Catoni said:

By all reports I have seen before, Pfizer is much more effective than the Chinese vaccines.   However….that being said..none of them are perfect. 
  And even the Chinese vaccines are better than nothing.  If the Chinese vaccines were all that was available to me, I would certainly take them. 
    I was just lucky to have access to fresh Pfizer vaccine for my two initial jabs and second booster. (One of my two boosters was Moderna) 

But definitely take the one of the Chinese vaccines if that’s all there is. 

My decision to eschew Sinovac when it became the first one offered was vindicated when a week later I was offered Pfizer. Had I accepted Sinocrap at the time that would have excluded me from the superior Pfizer. 
PS NO vaccines nor medicine are ever ‘perfect' .

22 hours ago, nchuckle said:

My decision to eschew Sinovac when it became the first one offered was vindicated when a week later I was offered Pfizer. Had I accepted Sinocrap at the time that would have excluded me from the superior Pfizer. 
PS NO vaccines nor medicine are ever ‘perfect' .

Yes….even Aspirin and Tylenol can do bad damage if misused or if a person has a reaction to it. 
    No vaccine or medicines are perfect. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 1:21 PM, Catoni said:

Should be Super Immune now. LOL

Sadly, more accurate to say 'for now'.......

Both vaccine resistant strains and waning efficacy are keeping this depressive problem rolling.