Where buy new Callaway Driver?

Gabe H Coud

38 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Thaniya building at Sala Deng. It is nothing but golf store's 

I've heard that Thanya Plaza is no longer the golf shopping paradise as it has been closed for the last 12 months.  I'd suggest contacting the distributor for Callaway in Krung Thep (Bangkok) and he should be able to steer you in the right direction.

40 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

I've heard that Thanya Plaza is no longer the golf shopping paradise as it has been closed for the last 12 months.  I'd suggest contacting the distributor for Callaway in Krung Thep (Bangkok) and he should be able to steer you in the right direction.

You're quite correct, I'd love to do that. It's just that Im struggling to find that company. Callaway (Thailand) just don't seem to exist... 

Was hoping to connect with some golfers in Bkk or nearby who had purchased or knew someone who had 

Thanks 

4 hours ago, Gabe H Coud said:

You're quite correct, I'd love to do that. It's just that Im struggling to find that company. Callaway (Thailand) just don't seem to exist... 

Was hoping to connect with some golfers in Bkk or nearby who had purchased or knew someone who had 

Thanks 

I was just there and there are a lot of golf shops that are open and doing business in Thaniya.

4 hours ago, Gabe H Coud said:

Thanks 

Try looking up[ Leonian Thailand, they are located in Krung Thep ( Bangkok )have a Facebook page and they are the authorised distributors for Callaway in Thailand. Also try Photalai Golf Park, there used to be an authorised Callaway retail outlet there. That's where I got my last set of  Callaway's in 2015

7 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Thaniya building at Sala Deng. It is nothing but golf store's 

Yep! a dizzying array of shops, and bartering (with respect and gentle smile) of course is always possible. I sometimes go for a wander there when in BKK even when I have zero plan to buy anything.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 2:59 PM, TigerandDog said:

Try looking up[ Leonian Thailand, they are located in Krung Thep ( Bangkok )have a Facebook page and they are the authorised distributors for Callaway in Thailand. Also try Photalai Golf Park, there used to be an authorised Callaway retail outlet there. That's where I got my last set of  Callaway's in 2015

Sorry just seen this. Last week I found Leonian myself and contacted them. They simply don't have the 12 degree in the standard head(only in the Max D which is an anti slice machine.... useless for me, I need to keep face more open!) So think I have to wait to see if 12 deg max will come to Thailand. And yes I know you can add loft to a 10.5. But I play a 13.5 driver now and it suits my great and I'm launching at 17 which is perfect for my slow swing speed and my backspin is around 2000 rpm so good to. So I'll only buy the 12 deg nothing less 

Many thanks