Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison for helping Epstein sexually abuse teenage girls

webfact

image.jpeg

Ghislaine Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for luring young girls to massage rooms for disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein to sexually abuse.

The 60-year-old looked straight ahead and showed no emotion as a judge in the Southern District of New York passed sentence in front of a packed public gallery.

Her accusers came face to face with her on Tuesday as several women read victim impact statements to the court – describing her as a “manipulative, cruel and merciless person.”

Full story: https://www.itv.com/news/2022-06-28/ghislaine-maxwell-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison

image.jpeg

-- © Copyright  ITV 2022-06-29

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Surprised she didn't sell out and name all the names, it's not as if she had anything to lose.

I suspect that has something to do with who was behind the whole organization of what she and Epstein were up to.

Epstein was videotaping the very powerful and connected individuals involved in his perversity, why and got what benefit has not been explained,

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Surprised she didn't sell out and name all the names, it's not as if she had anything to lose.

...except maybe her life.

She was probably scared pee-green that she'd be 'epsteined' if she said too much.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s turning out to be a good year for Justice.

I do disagree . 

She is just the patsy and the reason for jailing her could be to silence her .

It would be a good year for justice if all the people who used her services were named and prosecuted ,

Just like saville and there BBC , there needs to be a thorough investigation and all those involved need to be exposed .

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It's an interesting point.  If Epstein was really killed to stop him talking, did he know so much more than her?  Or is she in danger too?

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do disagree . 

It would be a good year for justice if all the people who used her services were named and prosecuted ,

Just like saville and there BBC , there needs to be a thorough investigation and all those involved need to be exposed .

The reason this predatory creature is being gaoled is because she is filth who preyed upon young girls. She is as guilty as epstein and I hope she rots in a cell for the rest of her life. 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

The reason this predatory creature is being gaoled is because she is filth who preyed upon young girls. She is as guilty as epstein and I hope she rots in a cell for the rest of her life. 

The point that I was making was that why haven't the people whom used her trafficking services also been exposed and prosecuted .

Why just her ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

The point that I was making was that why haven't the people whom used her trafficking services also been exposed and prosecuted .

Why just her ?

I agree others should rot with her but she is far too guilty to be called a “patsy”. She is scum and deserves nothing but misery for the rest of her life. 

I agree others should rot with her but she is far too guilty to be called a “patsy”. She is scum and deserves nothing but misery for the rest of her life. 

I did mean "patsy" in the sense that she's talking all the blame and others are getting away with it 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think during a sentencing hearing is the time to start naming names.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I did mean "patsy" in the sense that she's talking all the blame and others are getting away with it 

She’s kept quiet so far but doesn’t change a thing as regards her guilt. She is a foul creature and I have no sympathy for her.

She exploited others, lived the high life on epsteins money and connections.

She is a criminal predatory piece of excrement and in no sense a “patsy” as far as I am concerned. She was a key player in the exploitation that took place. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

She’s kept quiet so far but doesn’t change a thing as regards her guilt. She is a foul creature and I have no sympathy for her.

She exploited others, lived the high life on epsteins money and connections.

She is a criminal predatory piece of excrement and in no sense a “patsy” as far as I am concerned. 

Yes, but my point was , why wasn't everyone else involved also prosecuted ?

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Or some of the rich people involved were highly influential and didn't want certain famous people exposed 

Please provide a credible link to evidence that supports that theory. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do disagree . 

How does jail silence her?

She had ample opportunity during her indictment, interrogation and trial to give what ever evidence she has, she chose not to. 

As for her being ‘a patsy’, on the foot now, do you agree with the Jury that Maxwell is guilty and that having been found guilty she deserves jail time?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How does jail silence her?

She had ample opportunity during her indictment, interrogation and trial to give what ever evidence she has, she chose not to. 

As for her being ‘a patsy’, on the foot now, do you agree with the Jury that Maxwell is guilty and that having been found guilty she deserves jail time?

It has silenced any further investigations .

Like, they caught the ringleader , persecuted and jailed and case closed .

Silenced the calls for further instigation .

I haven't really been following the case, so I have no opinion as to whether shes guilty or not 

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It has silenced any further investigations .

Like, they caught the ringleader , persecuted and jailed and case closed .

Silenced the calls for further instigation .

I haven't really been following the case, so I have no opinion as to whether shes guilty or not 

This is odd ‘I haven’t really been following the case’ while adamantly making statements about the case.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Sorry, I cannot provide a link to my thoughts .

I could try plugging in a cable from my computer into my ear ?

You think she’s a patsy because you think she is.

You think that rich and powerful people are being protected because you think they are; no evidence of such, just speculation. 

• Like 1

You think she’s a patsy because you think she is.

You think that rich and powerful people are being protected because you think they are; no evidence of such, just speculation. 

Yes, I think something because I think something and I also am sure that there are many others involved as well and there are reasons why some people don't want to be exposed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, I think something because I think something and I also am sure that there are many others involved as well and there are reasons why some people don't want to be exposed 

I agree with you but it doesn't lessen Maxwell's culpability.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This is odd ‘I haven’t really been following the case’ while adamantly making statements about the case.

Not following the case to such a degree that I have an opinion as to whether shes guilty or not . like, I haven't been scrutinising  all the evidence 

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Criminal prosecution relies on evidence, you are claiming a cover up based on nothing but conspiracy theory speculation. 

Harsh Justice should be served upon scum who sexually exploit and prey upon others. However such justice must be based upon evidence not speculation. 

• Thanks 1