Top Tory lawmaker resigns whip job after ‘drunkenly groping 2 men,' but stays on as lawmaker

onthedarkside

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

This thread is about a sexual predator who has carried out a number of sexual assaults. More of which are being revealed. 

As far as I’m concerned it is about that predator and no one else. 

I don't believe you and thousands of others wouldn't either.

Why would you think otherwise? The first line of the OP reads "Another day, another disaster for Boris Johnson....."

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Don’t call me a liar. 

All my posts have focused on one issue. 

That of a sexual predator being held to account. 

You place yourself in that position I'm afraid. 

So many of your other posts on this board focus on your obsession with ousting Boris.

Does tick tock tick tock sound familiar?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Again don’t call me a liar. Last time of asking. 

Other threads are just that, other threads. 

This one is about a sexual predator who has carried out a series of sexual assaults and must be held to account for them. 

Stop digging man.

The thread is about Boris and his party. Ask the OP and why he selected it.

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2022 at 5:39 PM, Bluespunk said:

I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with bye election…

23 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

This thread is about a sexual predator who has carried out a number of sexual assaults. More of which are being revealed. 

As far as I’m concerned it is about that predator and no one else. 

First post and last post in the same thread.

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

Stop digging man.

The thread is about Boris and his party. Ask the OP and why he selected it.

No it’s not. 

It’s about a sexual predator. 

You have failed in your attempts to gloss over his criminal offences and are trying to deflect away from them by pretending this is about johnson. 

Now if you wish to do this, go for it, but engage in such exchanges with someone who is interested in doing so. 

Such a person is not myself. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

First post and last post in the same thread.

Yes. A sexual predator should be removed from Parliament. I hope as the extent of this predators criminal behaviour become clearer, this will happen. 

Nothing to do with johnson. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

No it’s not. 

It’s about a sexual predator. 

You have failed in your attempts to gloss over his criminal offences and are trying to deflect away from them by pretending this is about johnson. 

Now if you wish to do this, go for it, but engage in such exchanges with someone who is interested in doing so. 

Such a person is not myself. 

No deflection at all, its publication has always been about attempts to oust Boris. There’s very little to suggest it was anything other than a jolly jape in the club and your histrionics are more faux left outrage. 

Your interest in engaging in exchanges remains to be seen. Probably won’t be long. Tick tock?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Loiner said:

No deflection at all, its publication has always been about attempts to oust Boris. There’s very little to suggest it was anything other than a jolly jape in the club and your histrionics are more faux left outrage. 

Your interest in engaging in exchanges remains to be seen. Probably won’t be long. Tick tock?

No it doesn’t.

Not interested in discussing johnson. 

When you are ready to cease with your deflections and get on topic, that being the sexual predator who has admitted sexually assaulting two men, let me know. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No it doesn’t.

Not interested in discussing johnson. 

When you are ready to cease with your deflections and get on topic, that being the sexual predator who has admitted sexually assaulting two men, let me know. 

Well that didn't take long. You are a person interested in engaging, contrary to your statements. (Again) 

So what effect would you imagine a bye election (sic) would have on the Tory party and Boris Johnson's premiership?

On 7/2/2022 at 6:07 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Sexual assault is nothing important?

the problem with society today is that a pat on the a_se as you hold the door open for the receptionist as she walks through could be construed as sexual assault .....     hence,  companies are less willing to hire certain staff through fear of being sued at the drop of a hat. 

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The problem with society was that men thought it was perfectly acceptable to inappropriately touch females and its understandable that companies wouldn't want to employ molesters 

depends what you mean as ' inappropriately touch '  .....      a pat on the backside is not in my book considered an inappropriate touch if it's done in jest ....    to me sexual assault means being attacked,  not touched to say hello or joke or whatever in the office.  As I said many of these companies won't employ women for fear of being sued at the drop of a hat. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, steven100 said:

depends what you mean as ' inappropriately touch '  .....      a pat on the backside is not in my book considered an inappropriate touch if it's done in jest ....    to me sexual assault means being attacked,  not touched to say hello or joke or whatever in the office.  As I said many of these companies won't employ women for fear of being sued at the drop of a hat. 

Your problems finding a job are not the topic of discussion.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

to me sexual assault means being attacked, 

But when you are dealing with the woke or Boris haters, their own definitions of sexual assault are flexible. Something essentially non-sexual can be over exaggerated to meet their agenda. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Seems pincher’s reputation was known before this incident. Time for him to quit as an MP. 

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s also time for the question ‘why was he given the job in the first place when his behavior was already known about?’.

His constituents had obviously decided that wherever the unions and labour are so outraged about was not important and duly elected him to be their MP.
That’s why he’s there, it’s their choice not Labour, the unions or lefty forum posters. 

14 minutes ago, Loiner said:

His constituents had obviously decided that wherever the unions and labour are so outraged about was not important and duly elected him to be their MP.
That’s why he’s there, it’s their choice not Labour, the unions or lefty forum posters. 

Lap it up:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2022/jul/05/boris-johnson-accused-not-telling-truth-chris-pincher-politics-live

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Actually as it has emerged since the last time he faced the electorate that he has sexually assaulted at least two men, possibly more, maybe the voters will make a different choice next time round.

If pincher is still a candidate that is. 

Tick tock, tick tock…

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1