Top Tory lawmaker resigns whip job after ‘drunkenly groping 2 men,' but stays on as lawmaker

onthedarkside

Screenshot_5.jpg.336aadcac6591e2c0159fd8e3f1cfc8d.jpg

Another day, another disaster for Boris Johnson. Senior Conservative party lawmaker Chris Pincher resigned Thursday after allegedly getting drunk and groping two men at a private members club in London.

“Last night I drank far too much,” Pincher wrote to Johnson in his resignation letter. “I’ve embarrassed myself and other people which is the last thing I want to do and for that I apologise to you and to those concerned.”

Pincher relinquished his job as Tory deputy chief whip—a figure responsible for party discipline—but is astonishingly set to stay on as a lawmaker, despite howls of protest from the opposition.

(more)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/top-tory-lawmaker-chris-pincher-resigns-after-drunkenly-groping-2-men

1871141263_DailyBeast.jpg.3b4cdea6c551f714318473c6003740df.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Muck can’t be raked unless there is muck to be raked.

Another day another pile of Tory muck exposed.

Lots of gleeful raking by Labour and MSM but it's not even real muck. Nothing important at all.

They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. In this particular case that's probably closer to the issue than just a figure of speech.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

You are right on point. The Tories are loving this diversion from REAL issues coming such as War, Food shortages, Energy crises and possible  social unrest. <deleted> party gate, they are loving the distraction from real events like BREXIT causing problems and the looming economic DEPRESSION. 

Maybe that's true. How did a private letter to Boris make it into the press so quickly? Whereas it took them a couple of years to rake up lefty hysteria about a few drinks.
Pity the left and MSM cannot come up with any actual opposition and proposals about the big issues.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sexual assault is nothing important?

Not really by the sound of it. Can't have been two real men or they would have sorted it themselves. 

What goes in the Carlton Club stays in the Carlton Club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Not really by the sound of it. Can't have been two real men or they would have sorted it themselves. 

What goes in the Carlton Club stays in the Carlton Club.

No- I was baiting.  Apologies.

Edited by Slip

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Nonsense.

Sexual assault is a criminal act no matter where it occurs. 

Oh so woke, sounds like a big girls’ quote. 

A man would simply give a ‘punch up the froat’ without making a sexual assault of it. 

13 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Oh so woke, sounds like a big girls’ quote. 

A man would simply give a ‘punch up the froat’ without making a sexual assault of it. 

No one is making anything of this. 

It was sexual assault. 

A criminal offence. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Labour and MSM are making a mountain out of a molehill. 

No, a sexual assault is being accurately reported upon and the accused, who has admitted carrying out the assault, is being held to account. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No, a sexual assault is being accurately reported upon and the accused, who has admitted carrying out the assault, is being held to account. 

No, a hysterical witch-hunt is being orchestrated over a non-event, in another attempt to oust the PM. 
Watch Boris ride this one out too. 

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

No, a hysterical witch-hunt is being orchestrated over a non-event, in another attempt to oust the PM. 
Watch Boris ride this one out too. 

a sexual assault is not a non event. 

It is a criminal offence. 

The  days when those in power can get away with such behaviour are over. 

Viva #metoo

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Viva #metoo

OMG, the luvvies are muscling in on politics again. Will there be lots of has-been and assorted never-actually-made-it actresses marching in support of something else they’ve no idea about? 

15 minutes ago, Loiner said:

OMG, the luvvies are muscling in on politics again. Will there be lots of has-been and assorted never-actually-made-it actresses marching in support of something else they’ve no idea about? 

Doubt it. 

Just hope the predatory individual who carried out these sexual assaults faces the full consequences of his criminal actions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Doubt it. 

Just hope the predatory individual who carried out these sexual assaults faces the full consequences of his criminal actions. 

Got your lynching rope out already and running with the pitchfork mob?

It still won't oust Boris.

5 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Got your lynching rope out already and running with the pitchfork mob?

It still won't oust Boris.

The sexual predator who carries out these sexual assaults has already admitted he carried them out. 

Who mentioned johnson being ousted?

I don’t recall doing so. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Who mentioned johnson being ousted?

I don’t recall doing so. 

I did. Early on in this thread, because that it all it is about.

If the left and MSM were not intent on ousting Boris this non-story would never have seen the light of day. It is simply not important enough to make the inner pages of a local free paper. It wouldn't have attracted even an interview by the police who have real sexual assaults to deal with.

5 minutes ago, Loiner said:

I did. Early on in this thread, because that it all it is about.

If the left and MSM were not intent on ousting Boris this non-story would never have seen the light of day. It is simply not important enough to make the inner pages of a local free paper. It wouldn't have attracted even an interview by the police who have real sexual assaults to deal with.

This thread is about a sexual predator who has carried out a number of sexual assaults. More of which are being revealed. 

As far as I’m concerned it is about that predator and no one else. 

• Like 1