Pattaya police reportedly aid man on Pattaya Beach who allegedly suffered health issues and a panic attack after smoking a joint

webfact

1 hour ago, Nickelbeer said:

Stay away from pot and you won’t have a problem. I have never been able to handle that stuff when smoked. Edibles are much preferable. I sleep like a baby. ????

actually edibles are a bigger worry than smoking...idiots can eat 50 edibles and OD and die or go berserk when it all hits at one time....but it is nearly impossible to die from smoking pot as u will go to sleep before u can smoke enough to kill you.....and of course i suspect some dealers will lace the pot with all kinds of other <deleted> and chemicals to increase profits etc ...grow your own and control what u smoke

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nickelbeer said:

Stay away from pot and you won’t have a problem. I have never been able to handle that stuff when smoked. Edibles are much preferable. I sleep like a baby. ????

Your edibles will probably be CBD only.

Edible THC can catch even the seasoned pothead in a 'took too much' event.

With Thai stick being regarded as strong in the past and these new strains even stronger, no surprise if a newbie has this effect...it's the onset vs alcohol's slower onset that can catch people in his panic event.

8 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

I can't.  

I can't handle these stories........Hey let's legalize weed.   What's weed, should we google it?  No.  OK

Weed has been around for as long as carrots and cabbages!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pomchop said:

.and ps being stoned for 30 years does not impress me..  you are not the only person who has smoked pot you know?

no but my qualifications and knowledge on the subject should. if you are not prideful and close minded that is. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

With Thai stick being regarded as strong in the past and these new strains even stronger

this is incorrect. thai sativa landrace will top out at around max 18 percent thc. terpene levels are not impressive at all either. 

the old thai stick myth is just that....myth.

its all people knew of during that time so of course it was the bees knees. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

after smoking a rolled-up joint on the beach.

No wonder... Go figure what they put in them rolled up joints, they can put and filler they like and you take it to your lungs...