Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 8/19/2022 at 12:10 PM, roietfortress said:

yea i agree about the OG Kush. i detected no THC (aka didn't get a buzz). i'll use it for cooking. i think they diluted the strain for strong CBD. or its not OG Kush.

i'm still a fan of their GC tho. i smoked it every day this week. good buzz and medical effects. we might buy a kg before the legislation gets passed next month. they might ban home deliveries or add quantity limits. you never know in this jungle.

i found 6 more seeds in the GC, so we'll be hitting our 15 plants per household limit easily.

#

There's no 15 plants limit as far as I'm concerned.

For example we reg for online 2 licences with gf id. Personal and commercial and there was no limit.

I out 100 personal 200 commercial plants. All u have to do is register.

15 plants it's few years failed thing as far as I know. It's old thing

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, expatocean said:

Totally agree but the green crack is what they block up if you are lucky enough to get buds that are not pulled of an old dry bad smelling block an get unblocked buds it smells good tastes ok an makes a decent joint. I make a cocktail of the gold block an GC  it tastes good and it's a decent high at the fraction of the price of the top shelf.

I thought the GC from the Lampang farm was very average, however other posters said it was good, maybe i just got a bad couple of grams. What specifically is the Gold block, Thai grade A?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philthebook said:

exotics for +500 a gram and for sure they are nice but not worth the prices most 'shops' are asking, Facebook / Twitter / recommendations from this thread are much better.

Just saying..

I knew price gouging would initially occur and it wasn't till the other day talking to a friend in Oz who just got on the medical weed circuit that I could put it into perspective...he is paying A$15.oo per gram (368 baht)

Screenshot_20220821-074615_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220821-080857_Facebook.jpg

Edited by wombat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, philthebook said:

Sorry but you are talking garbage. I have smoked everyday for 30+ years and smoked everything from the worst henna soap bar (late 90's there was a lot of soap bar that tastes awful) to Nepalese Temple Balls and Double zero in Amsterdam and the some of the Gorilla Glue, Thai Stick, Green Crack for less than 150 a gram is as good as anything I have ever smoked. And yes I have tried the exotics for +500 a gram and for sure they are nice but not worth the prices most 'shops' are asking, Facebook / Twitter / recommendations from this thread are much better.

Where did you get the GC and Thai stick from please?. The GC from Lampang farm just didn't do it for me, so looking to try another supplier.

21 hours ago, Siam Buds said:

All this cheap weeds like OG Kush, Gorilla Glue, Northern lights seems to be scam. There's no or little THC in it. So it's totall garbage. Either get Green Crack or get proper top shelf ganja.

I had some good fine Gorilla Glue at Highland (was more than 350 for sure).
besides just recommended on another treat Bangkok Buds  - also more than 350 but well priced for the best weed I had in the past 10 years in Thailand.

image0 (6).jpeg

Edited by flindbkk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, wombat said:

curious asks...what do you base these findings on?
Gorilla Glue @ 350 baht per gram (about $14,00 per gram Oz money) from the Blissful Pharaoh mob does the job nicely...glues up the scissors nicely enough to scrape off the resin and have a quick little hash ball.
deconstructing the head by hand to roll a thin one papery gives a good stone with nice legs to it...if you go back a bit in this thread ive posted a pic of what was sent.

Just ordered the Gorilla Glue from these guys..

Fast delivery. Within 30 minutes!

It looks good.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Good if you want CBD weed

36 minutes ago, DontDoubtMe said:

It works for me. I don't know then. 

Do you have a line account?

Click join group

I think someone from the group has to send an invite https://www.alphr.com/line-chat-app-join-group/  I'm on line and your link also sends me to the homepage.  

Perhaps if you named the  line group here, a search could be done in line and then a request to join the group would happen. Those photos you posted look very nice.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

I think someone from the group has to send an invite https://www.alphr.com/line-chat-app-join-group/  I'm on line and your link also sends me to the homepage.  

Perhaps if you named the  line group here, a search could be done in line and then a request to join the group would happen. Those photos you posted look very nice.

Ok sorry. 

Add me on line and I'll try to link you alll. Line id:.  bkkjabs. Line group is "hua hin buds"

Edited by DontDoubtMe
Add line id. Bkkjabs

4 hours ago, robsamui said:

So many different strains all with the same name - confusing bc some are the same, some different, and some Thai peeps are using farang names but for a different product.  Here's a version of Gorilla Glue which I'm very pleased with. 

120b a gm from here https://www.facebook.com/ใบเขียวฟาร์ม-1355454881259024/    Cash on delivery, free postage.

Soft popcorn-sides buds with lots of trichomes, very light in weight but moist and sticky, with a mild smell. I did 2 skinny kingsize rolls using about ½ gm between the two. Pleasant buzz, senses heightened, very smiley, Lasted about 4 hours with the two smokes.

GC-1C..jpg

GC-1b..jpg

GC-1b2CU..jpg

good price, they look nice...

#

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nightbird said:

Got my order of Gorilla Glue the next day to BKK. This is good weed. A little goes a long way. I've been smoking only Sativa dominant strains for a while. This Indica hybrid is lovely. Blissful Pharoah and Sticky Thai are suppliers that have quality products.Both are very responsive.

Was that from Sticky Thai?