Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

18 hours ago, Siam Buds said:

Tried Gorilla ???? glue from Blisfull Pharaoh

Weak.

Smoked 2 with mates then 1 at home all it got me is headache and minimal buzz.

Think another CBD strain or crappy seeds they used.

350g wouldn't buy again

Gotta smk kilo.

Vs I buy imported from shops for 800 1g and lasts 3 days smoking 2 splifs a day or more cuz use little as it's strong.

Last time got some Choochie runz was 30% proper ????

This GG allegedly 20% but feels like 2% really.

Smells and looks good.

So not worth it better pay and get real deal.

If anyone like it then cool tho.

I go exotic

received_445278220990441.thumb.jpeg.5ae975798c1e8f061840192e8e83fc0d.jpeg

I'm not going to argue with anyone's experience of smoking a particular strain. We are built differently and will experience things differently. My experience with this weed is that it hits the body and stays there leaving your head pretty clear and is an exceptional daytime smoke, not making you crash, and gumming up your brain. Isn't Indica supposed to grab your body? This is why it's indicated for pain and stress. I vaped a very loose amount in a dynavap. This is a small amount. I was stoned for about 3 hours and still feel a buzz but was able to get things done all afternoon. I don't like becoming a moron when I smoke and this weed is so clear, aromatic, and easy to burn, plus it is so different from what I have already. Makes a nice choice with no ill effects after 3 or 4 sessions. No headache at all for me. But this is me and I feel that saying this is 2% CBD makes no sense at all and would love to see a test of it. Maybe I'm wrong and I just like 2% CBD. Can 2% CBD even get you high?

2 hours ago, bkk_bwana said:

Just got 100g of Green Crack for 1,800 Baht. Next day delivery. It's good. Way better than brick and at that price, absolutely nothing to complain about. It does the job. Baan Kru Samunprai.

20220823_164012.jpg

i got the same bag and i've been enjoying it. we'll order a few more or a kg i think. there were many seeds, so that might be our crop next summer.

i use that Lampang GC all day. i've found that mixing it with squirrel tail balances the highs and lows. ST is a very mellow ride and GC starts off like a rocket. i bought the ST from Green Labs, but this village is flowering. we were at the village market today and he had a couple dozen plants for sale. he said bushels of flower are coming up all over the area.

#

• Like 2

On 8/21/2022 at 7:45 AM, wombat said:

Just saying..

I knew price gouging would initially occur and it wasn't till the other day talking to a friend in Oz who just got on the medical weed circuit that I could put it into perspective...he is paying A$15.oo per gram (368 baht)

Screenshot_20220821-080857_Facebook.jpg

The prices on the menu are puzzling me - whar currency are they in? "Cherry Pie 890 " - 890 what -  Aus$ 8,90? Or did someone translate it to baht ????
(Or is the menu a Thai menu and not an Aussie one??)

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, robsamui said:

The prices on the menu are puzzling me - whar currency are they in? "Cherry Pie 890 " - 890 what -  Aus$ 8,90? Or did someone translate it to baht ????

the background says "Blow Thailand"......

so my guess is its a Thai menu lol

1 hour ago, robsamui said:

I spent 2 nights in Pattaya last week, mainly to try out some of the shops with my old friend from school who was on visit. BLOW Thailand is the best place I have visited. Tried GMO, Cherry Pie and Galactic Jack as "high/sativa" smoke and they worked as prescribed - I was very high, but still in a party mood. I also bought MAC-1, but for sleeping/Indica and have not tried it yet.

890 = 890 thb per gram for the top strains. So I wonder why this original post was not kicked and ashamed already in this "only cheap" weed thread?
There will always be a big difference between quality and less quality weed. I am happy to pay the 900-1000 thb per gram, as I can maximum take 1 gram during a night out.

That being said, I really look forward to top box weed costing 400-500 thb per gram, but I dont see it happen anytime soon. Most shops I visited was sold out of many strains I tested the day before.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Northstar1 said:

Happy to pay 1000 a gram?

really?

that’s got to be the most expensive weed in the world!

your choice

Each to our own! But yes, I enjoy good weed and am happy to pay for it because 1 gram is peanuts compared to what I can spend on a rare night out. I ring less bells when I am high as a kite = overall I saved a lot of money ????
Not really the most expensive weed in the world, if you have visited other countries with "Coffee Shops" then it is only a tiny bit more expensive here. I believe most of the quality buds are imported from US or Adam.

Anyways, this was not my point. I only commented on "BLOW Thailand" as it was the shop I got the best stuff and felt most welcomed. Out of 6 shops in Pattya.

Nr 2 and very close would be Guncha between Pattaya soi 9-10.

Edited by THEN
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

49 minutes ago, THEN said:

I spent 2 nights in Pattaya last week, mainly to try out some of the shops with my old friend from school who was on visit. BLOW Thailand is the best place I have visited. Tried GMO, Cherry Pie and Galactic Jack as "high/sativa" smoke and they worked as prescribed - I was very high, but still in a party mood. I also bought MAC-1, but for sleeping/Indica and have not tried it yet.

890 = 890 thb per gram for the top strains. So I wonder why this original post was not kicked and ashamed already in this "only cheap" weed thread?
There will always be a big difference between quality and less quality weed. I am happy to pay the 900-1000 thb per gram, as I can maximum take 1 gram during a night out.

That being said, I really look forward to top box weed costing 400-500 thb per gram, but I dont see it happen anytime soon. Most shops I visited was sold out of many strains I tested the day before.

900 bhatt a gram down my local bar they been selling top shelf bud for  years for 500 bhatt a gram ????

Edited by expatocean
  • Like 1

Expatocean please tell me that you have visited Adam and got top shelf for 500 baht per gram? If yes, then my opinion is that you dont know what top shelf means.

I guess you also feel a beer tastes better when you buy it at the local shop, no service, no music, no toilet (other than the nearest bush).

If we buy weed online, then it will always be cheaper, but it has nothing to do with a night out and also enjoy; music, service, toilets and overall enjoy hanging around with other tokers.

I only commented when I saw the same menu from BLOW Thailand and I like that place - peace.

To get back on topic, the cheapest top shelf weed is the one you make yourself.

Here is a pic of my 9 plants (yes we are registered and legal) but I dont expect these to become top shelf and comparable with the 900 baht per gram buds I can buy in a dispensary. Also overall not the same feeling as enjoying a good joint in good company, music, service, toilets etc.

Each to each own...

5 days into flowering and I guess the end result will cost me around 200 baht per gram, but still not top shelf.

image.thumb.png.7afbab3a7af55a19509a0b1b8ec1e532.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, THEN said:

Expatocean please tell me that you have visited Adam and got top shelf for 500 baht per gram? If yes, then my opinion is that you dont know what top shelf means.

I guess you also feel a beer tastes better when you buy it at the local shop, no service, no music, no toilet (other than the nearest bush).

If we buy weed online, then it will always be cheaper, but it has nothing to do with a night out and also enjoy; music, service, toilets and overall enjoy hanging around with other tokers.

I only commented when I saw the same menu from BLOW Thailand and I like that place - peace.

To get back on topic, the cheapest top shelf weed is the one you make yourself.

Here is a pic of my 9 plants (yes we are registered and legal) but I dont expect these to become top shelf and comparable with the 900 baht per gram buds I can buy in a dispensary. Also overall not the same feeling as enjoying a good joint in good company, music, service, toilets etc.

Each to each own...

5 days into flowering and I guess the end result will cost me around 200 baht per gram, but still not top shelf.

image.thumb.png.7afbab3a7af55a19509a0b1b8ec1e532.png

looking good. please post more pics as time goes on. 

front middle and middle middle what strain ? 

3 hours ago, robsamui said:

menu is in Baht

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stoner said:

alright big fella. for someone who smoking for years seems you missed the glaring obvious. 

one mans trash is another treasure...for sure if s/he found the GG from BP to be trash i will happily take it to save the trouble of binning it.

s/he writes with the rhythm of a shill with an agenda denigrating all others while beating up the high end gouges from a profile started on 22nd July 2022.

which leaves me believing a credibility factor of zero aka troll.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, THEN said:

Each to our own! But yes, I enjoy good weed and am happy to pay for it because 1 gram is peanuts compared to what I can spend on a rare night out. I ring less bells when I am high as a kite = overall I saved a lot of money ????
Not really the most expensive weed in the world, if you have visited other countries with "Coffee Shops" then it is only a tiny bit more expensive here. I believe most of the quality buds are imported from US or Adam.

Anyways, this was not my point. I only commented on "BLOW Thailand" as it was the shop I got the best stuff and felt most welcomed. Out of 6 shops in Pattya.

Nr 2 and very close would be Guncha between Pattaya soi 9-10.

Speaking of weed shops on Soi Bukow in Pattaya......They are multiplying like rabbits....I think there are like 6-7-8 ? weed shops now on just that one street....I am expecting at least 10 soon..

5 hours ago, THEN said:

Where is the love?

I dont know "stoner" but I can read and he has added many good advices and info all the way, judging him by saying he is a new member and a troll says more about you being a newbie. Enjoy all the binnings/treasures from other growers, the few times I smoke a joint I want it to be supreme, but off course want it as cheap as possible.

Maybe google sensimilla and understand that plants with seeds (hermies) does absolutely not produce good weed - since a lot of energy goes into developing the seeds instead of trichs/resin.

Is it possible to turn this thread into something positive we all enjoy? where we wish to share our experiences and also learn without being hammered down as a troll?

Er...no...wrong.

.it wasn't stoner I was referring to it was the person he replied to.

Edited by wombat
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, wombat said:

Er...no...wrong.

.it wasn't stoner I was referring to it was the person he replied to.

i think you are talking about the person who is bashing every weed in this topic, but yet he is growing autoflowering plants and thinks they will be premium weed that he plans to sell at a high price lol

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Marcous said:

I just bought some of this too. Ordered Monday morning and received Tuesday afternoon. Ordered it through LINE after scanning the graphic on Facebook.

It looks good and smells great, a peppery aroma. It was very mild and mellow. Took a fair amount before I really felt stoned, and then it was nothing trippy, but not bad. I would imagine it would be good for listening to music or watching a film. It did get me off to sleep and no headache this morning.

My guess is it's a quick auto flower that was planted when it became legal and chopped a little too soon.

Anyways, it seems the consensus is the GC from Lampang Farm is the best bang for the buck so far.

Link to the LINE shop again.

https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri/

IMG_20220823_153138815.thumb.jpg.c352b8d06e399e80cad007407eeef79f.jpg

Thanks for the post I to have been in contact with this seller he has about 3 different strains an keef I  was a bit hesitant as the prices are very very reasonable now I've seen 2 post I will order this afternoon ????

59 minutes ago, expatocean said:

Tells me all I need to know about you your the guy that rings the bell an thinks the 10 prostitute's behind the bar are impressed with him because he bought a round of drinks I'm grateful my 23 years in Thailand have been the total opposite to your Pattaya bell ringing life????

Wrong. I went to Pattaya with my wife to meet my friend and his wife. We visited 6 Coffee shops over 3 days and in the evening enjoyed good live music.

The purpose of our trip was to enjoy some good smoke, good company, good food and live music. Pattaya does not necessarily have to be about prostitutes and gogo bars!

Anyways, lets burrow the axes and get back on the topic.

These are the leftovers. All was between 400-900 thb per gram.

The best I have tried was the GMO, which we smoked all off and was sold out on the 2nd day.

image.thumb.png.8f3ebcc26c058f9cf463163e30908735.png

image.thumb.png.fa3723e0701dc6c989f6f2d89e586165.png

image.thumb.png.1743665935ea08177204f044bdfe12a8.png

image.thumb.png.83b87faef5d0756c4af9e06be5aa028e.png

image.thumb.png.726f7b956c044ab9233afa1bffd8e46c.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, THEN said:

Wrong. I went to Pattaya with my wife to meet my friend and his wife. We visited 6 Coffee shops over 3 days and in the evening enjoyed good live music.

The purpose of our trip was to enjoy some good smoke, good company, good food and live music. Pattaya does not necessarily have to be about prostitutes and gogo bars!

Anyways, lets burrow the axes and get back on the topic.

These are the leftovers. All was between 400-900 thb per gram.

The best I have tried was the GMO, which we smoked all off and was sold out on the 2nd day.

image.thumb.png.8f3ebcc26c058f9cf463163e30908735.png

image.thumb.png.fa3723e0701dc6c989f6f2d89e586165.png

image.thumb.png.1743665935ea08177204f044bdfe12a8.png

image.thumb.png.83b87faef5d0756c4af9e06be5aa028e.png

image.thumb.png.726f7b956c044ab9233afa1bffd8e46c.png

Instead of continually dragging this thread off topic, please read the thread title and post accordingly.

If you want to boast about how much you can get ripped off for, take it over to the 'let's talk strains' thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Instead of continually dragging this thread off topic, please read the thread title and post accordingly.

If you want to boast about how much you can get ripped off for, take it over to the 'let's talk strains' thread.

Nothing to do with boasting about what I paid. Just examples on what I bought in Pattaya dispensaries. 
Gelato was 400 thb per gram and is a great smoke and the cheapest good weed I have tested from a dispensary.

Last post from my side in this wonderful and happy thread. Cheers

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, THEN said:

Nothing to do with boasting about what I paid. Just examples on what I bought in Pattaya dispensaries. 
Gelato was 400 thb per gram and is a great smoke and the cheapest good weed I have tested from a dispensary.

Last post from my side in this wonderful and happy thread. Cheers

Thank you.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, dhupverg said:

I wonder if some of these guys buy from a bunch of different guys a little at a time and mark it up.  This could easily explain the difference as their suppliers have different strains.

One other thing could be that there is a surplus of CBD from the earlier medical growings, so why not offload it as various strains.  

Exactly that. There's loads of CBD produced before and this ppl bought it cheap and now scamming ppl saying it's Gorillas Glue 20% THC 

And ppl who said it's good got no clue what they on about, it's pure CBD.

And yeh I'm surprised too.

If u doubt it just order 1g 

19 hours ago, nightbird said:

I'm not going to argue with anyone's experience of smoking a particular strain. We are built differently and will experience things differently. My experience with this weed is that it hits the body and stays there leaving your head pretty clear and is an exceptional daytime smoke, not making you crash, and gumming up your brain. Isn't Indica supposed to grab your body? This is why it's indicated for pain and stress. I vaped a very loose amount in a dynavap. This is a small amount. I was stoned for about 3 hours and still feel a buzz but was able to get things done all afternoon. I don't like becoming a moron when I smoke and this weed is so clear, aromatic, and easy to burn, plus it is so different from what I have already. Makes a nice choice with no ill effects after 3 or 4 sessions. No headache at all for me. But this is me and I feel that saying this is 2% CBD makes no sense at all and would love to see a test of it. Maybe I'm wrong and I just like 2% CBD. Can 2% CBD even get you high?

Bro Blissful Pharaoh GG got no THC in it.

Again 3 ppl and 3 fat splifs and nothing