Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 2/25/2023 at 2:22 PM, Paulipatty said:

Hello friends of the good smoke.

I have some questions.

1. Where is the best and cheapest Ganjastore in Lat Krabang,Bangkok ?

2. Priknot, Maybee i want buy a big pack Bruce Banner, Amnesia, or Girl Scout cookie.

Why don't have al of them no reference on Our side?

Is this top shelf weed?

Have everyone here try this?

Good smoke guys2

I was pleased with Amnesia from a trusted seller. Bruce Banner has won best weed strain. The one person I knew was too pricey at 650b

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I was pleased with Amnesia from a trusted seller. Bruce Banner has won best weed strain. The one person I knew was too pricey at 650b

This is why we made WEED.in.th, you can search for an exact strain for example Bruce Banner, Amnesia.

We will have advanced search soon where you can use may filters to find specific things nearby.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, marin said:

You remind me of Jethro Tull's biggest selling album. You know the title.  ????

Saw them at the Arizona State Fair in 1998..5 bucks per ticket..good show, but not as good as Moody Blues years prior...Mex it was..about 3 per gram in the capital.  A possession charge could set you back 1500 in fines.  

13 hours ago, OG Thai said:

This is why we made WEED.in.th, you can search for an exact strain for example Bruce Banner, Amnesia.

We will have advanced search soon where you can use may filters to find specific things nearby.

I used that search yesterday to seek BB and got 14 hits in Thailand. Will visit the one locally in CM today as they say in stock

• Like 2

Bone-in ribeye, craft brewed beer, really? Goin' all hoity-toity there.

Why spend all that money when Spam and Pabst are available? Better yet, mix Pabst and the IPA, and grind the ribeye and spam into a patty.

FWIW, I think LINE is aggressively shuttering online cannabis outlets. I received three notifications, from suppliers/growers, in the last two days. All have mentioned using the Chat function to stay up to date on offers.

Edited by bamnutsak

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

Is that site going to have independent growers on there, or just retail stores?

Only retail shops.

Our suggestion is to open up a shop, or partner with some if you are an independent grower.

Most independent growers sell direct to shop.

At the moment there are way too many scams from "faceless sellers" which do not hold licenses, or even a business on the internet (LINE, Shopee, Lazada, Facebook). This can be easily confirmed just by reading a portion of the thread we are in right now.

40 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Thanks, I was just trying to get around the huge mark-ups of the shops. They buy for 250/gram sell for 700, to me that's just price gouging. So, i would rather buy direct from grower.

Ok, thanks for the info. 

Are you looking to purchase by the KG (this can be hundreds of thousands of THB).

This is how those shops get lower prices for quality strains mainly.

If the shop is purchasing smaller amounts those prices can greatly increase as many of the large successful farms only deal with wholesale.

We also have witnessed a lot of the new farms struggling to produce quality product across the board resulting in markups of their top grade flower in order to recoup the losses on the rest of their harvest.

If you search for shops further away from the touristy areas you will find lower rates, and a big factor is the rent. Some of these shops are paying hundreds of thousands of THB, and have spent millions of THB setting up their shops.

Edited by OG Thai
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OG Thai said:

Are you looking to purchase by the KG (this can be hundreds of thousands of THB).

This is how those shops get lower prices for quality strains mainly.

If the shop is purchasing smaller amounts those prices can greatly increase as many of the large successful farms only deal with wholesale.

We also have witnessed a lot of the new farms struggling to produce quality product across the board resulting in markups of their top grade flower in order to recoup the losses on the rest of their harvest.

If you search for shops further away from the touristy areas you will find lower rates, and a big factor is the rent. Some of these shops are paying hundreds of thousands of THB, and have spent millions of THB setting up their shops.

I can attest to both on line scammers and that the shops showing up in search, located further away and  in cheap rents, do have much better prices

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, OG Thai said:

Around 2011, my sugar baby offered me one KG for 8,000 baht. I did not buy. Because it was risky. Though I used to buy ice from her and have all night naked sex party.

1 hour ago, Faltu said:

Around 2011, my sugar baby offered me one KG for 8,000 baht. I did not buy. Because it was risky. Though I used to buy ice from her and have all night naked sex party.

We are talking about indoor grown cannabis, and not brick-weed.

These are totally different things.

You can obtain 1kg of brick for much less than 8,000 THB, we have seen as low as 2,000 THB.

On 2/27/2023 at 7:35 PM, OG Thai said:

Hmm - if you want to spend up to 1,000 baht a gram it seems an excellent search site.  

A quick scan through shows nothing much listed under 600B/gm - more expensive than Europe.

"We also have witnessed a lot of the new farms struggling to produce quality product across the board resulting in markups of their top grade flower in order to recoup the losses on the rest of their harvest."

. . . in other words, many new growers have really messed up their grows and are putting prices up to try and get some $$ back. So much for " . . . prices will soon come down when all those hundreds of farms put their stuff on the market."

TIT.

I can't afford to support these people - my pension's too small.

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, robsamui said:

Hmm - if you want to spend up to 1,000 baht a gram it seems an excellent search site.  

A quick scan through shows nothing much listed under 600B/gm - more expensive than Europe.

"We also have witnessed a lot of the new farms struggling to produce quality product across the board resulting in markups of their top grade flower in order to recoup the losses on the rest of their harvest."

. . . in other words, many new growers have really messed up their grows and are putting prices up to try and get some $$ back. So much for " . . . prices will soon come down when all those hundreds of farms put their stuff on the market."

TIT.

I can't afford to support these people - my pension's too small.

There are plenty of shops under 600b/g.

Where are you searching specifically?

Our new filters will make surfacing this much easier, also we don't control prices those are the shops prices, and they are just listing their rates.

If you are trying to find a shop in an area where rent is 200k+ a month then don't expect 300b/g, but if you are willing to travel a bit the prices drop drastically.

Most of those expensive shops are located near nightlife, and not meant for a regular user to go to.

The website's aim extends beyond merely listing the most affordable cannabis products. We strive to promote transparency throughout Thailand's cannabis retail market by showcasing products and their corresponding prices, simplifying the process of locating a physical shop, and aiding in the search for a particular strain that holds a significant appeal to you.

Numerous shops offer a variety of brick for sale ????. We kindly request your patience as we work towards activating our search features. The wait will be worthwhile as it will transform into an indispensable asset.

Edited by OG Thai

Prices are coming down in Samui. Immediately after the law change most weed was 500B+ and hash 1,000B+. Nowadays there are loads of small general stores selling everything that also have some decent weed selections. One nearby tiny shop has about 30 strains and prices are 200-300B, cheaper if buying bulk. This is very reasonable, quality is very good. Proper dense buds nicely dried and cured.

I'd advise to avoid any cannabis dispensary in tourist areas and maybe look for reggae flags or weed signs on small mom and pop stores.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

https://thaigreenlab.com/thai-stick-tanaosri-kan-khaw-wa1/

Decent enough smoke and their prices are now starting to drop a bit, last time that I purchased this it was around 90 Baht/gram.

i've had the GreenLab Tanaosri. its pretty good. Tanaosri is a little too mellow for daytime for me, but i like it before bed.

if you are a fan of Tanaosri, i suggest buying it from BangyaBonz. i think it smokes the same as GLs product at a fraction of the price. its also bricked, which is great for storage.

BB just came out with some bricked green crack. anyone try it yet? its a tad cheaper than Lampang at 1kg for $100USD.

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/product-page/สำเนาของ-ช-อดอกก-ญชาสายพ-นธ-กร-นแคร-กแบบอ-ดแท-ง

#

1 hour ago, roietfortress said:

i've had the GreenLab Tanaosri. its pretty good. Tanaosri is a little too mellow for daytime for me, but i like it before bed.

if you are a fan of Tanaosri, i suggest buying it from BangyaBonz. i think it smokes the same as GLs product at a fraction of the price. its also bricked, which is great for storage.

BB just came out with some bricked green crack. anyone try it yet? its a tad cheaper than Lampang at 1kg for $100USD.

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/product-page/สำเนาของ-ช-อดอกก-ญชาสายพ-นธ-กร-นแคร-กแบบอ-ดแท-ง

#

Edited by taninthai
  • Like 1