Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 3/9/2023 at 5:24 PM, philthebook said:

The Super Lemon Haze I have been buying is the cheapest non brick or Green Crack I have found, actual buds, not a single seed. 

329916839_23853142829530698_4941119589965317354_n (1).jpg

Phil - that's a really good deal. Who is this guy?
(If you can't post it here then drop me a mssg!)
Does he have more stuff?? Speak English?

• Like 1

We see that many are looking for the cheapest possible weed here, and while we will never sell brick, or low grade weed we do have pop-corn ;).

You can checkout our latest menu below, and we are selling high grade popcorn for as low as ฿120/g, and starting at ฿150/g (23%THC), get it while its still available.

Also we have very high grade strains like Slurricane right now for as low as ฿300/g.

In the coming days we will have two new AAAA strains at the same rate, these are premium topshelf (for under 350b/g).

Cannabis StrainsIn the 

Edited by OG Thai

On 3/9/2023 at 5:24 PM, philthebook said:

The Super Lemon Haze I have been buying is the cheapest non brick or Green Crack I have found, actual buds, not a single seed. 

329916839_23853142829530698_4941119589965317354_n (1).jpg

hello can I know where to buy your super lemon haze please ? I think you found a better deal than me... Thanks a lot !

On 3/9/2023 at 1:15 PM, BritManToo said:

Just had 15g Sour Diesel delivered for 250bht COD (my scale says 18g), smells OK, a little dry ..... not smoked it yet. This has got to be the cheapest non-brick on sale anywhere.

how to order please ?

thanks.

What is the best and cheapest SATIVA that you can find and that is not green crack or brick $hit ?

It seems that most shops focus on overpriced krap hybrids, also users, but why ? Do they just want to sleep quickly ?

I hate all those $hit hybrids and only like sativa, but wondering if you have found better than me ????

Anybody else here only wants to smoke SATIVA ?

Cheers.

55 minutes ago, wbmjc said:
CANNABIS RESTRICTED CONTENT

Due to current laws in Thailand, we are required to verify your phone number or email address before showing you any content related to cannabis, such as pictures and prices.

Verification Phone Number *

SO STUPID ! Age verification and spam my phone number? You seem one of the worst, now I am sure to never buy from you !

And even when I browse your $hitsite with a VPN from Germany you still ask my number... WHAT A SCAM !!!!

We need to create an account for every user / viewer.

Otherwise we would be showing images, and prices to the public (which we were informed is not allowed, and will cause issues in the future for us as our servers are hosted in Thailand, and domain is Thai).

Advanced search has been delayed, and we will be bringing back product search very soon.

Could you provide some other sites you have found which offer a better search / selection? Maybe we can follow their example if they are leading the sector in Thailand for creating a comprehensive map for free.

Edited by OG Thai

28 minutes ago, OG Thai said:
Could you provide some other sites you have found which offer a better search / selection? Maybe we can follow their example if they are leading the sector in Thailand for creating a comprehensive map for free.

Google maps not doing to bad????????????????88354504-C5F0-4019-8A7D-675172344F8D.thumb.png.deabd881affd7e8803578233f35cb941.png

Edited by taninthai

19 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Google maps not doing to bad????????????????88354504-C5F0-4019-8A7D-675172344F8D.thumb.png.deabd881affd7e8803578233f35cb941.png

Very very limited ????, and no products.

Our goal is to surface close to ALL of the shops in Thailand, and in order to do this it requires a lot of manual work, and direct onboarding of the actual shops.

If you don't care then google is a great option, but if you really want to know what is the closest shop, and maybe what some of their selection is then the best option is still our search.

Any large green pin on our map is a shop that has submitted items with photos, and prices, while only 15% of shops have added their products it is a step in the right direction. We are aggressively pushing shops to be more transparent on their inventory (which is something google will not do as you cant even run cannabis related search ads to this day).

Edited by OG Thai

On 3/10/2023 at 9:06 AM, LS24 said:

Cured weed. Yes. It affects me similar to 10:10 CBD THC oil.

When you have tested yourself personally, please refrian from replying again.

Through force of circumstances, rather than choice, I have consumed raw bud on two occasions  around 5 or 6 grams each time on an empty stomach, one lot washed down with a can of lager the other with a coffee,  and I felt no psychoactive effects from either , although I did suffer from indigestion both times .

Years ago we used to eat a bit of hash before going out , we convinced ourselves it gave us a better hit when we smoked it, although the hash was pretty <deleted> in those days and we'd try anything to improve things. 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 1:09 PM, NextG said:

I have to support LS24 on this one, as in my post above. 

And I appreciate you for posting on this subject. Fact is that there is an affect.

Fact is that there is little to no taste when a bud is swallowed. Fact is there is a much longer buzz from eating the weed I was.

I'm all for science. People blindly regurgitating what the read on the internet vs first hand data makes me laugh, though. Especially when they haven't even completed the very simple test themselves.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/9/2023 at 1:15 PM, BritManToo said:

Just had 15g Sour Diesel delivered for 250bht COD (my scale says 18g), smells OK, a little dry ..... not smoked it yet. This has got to be the cheapest non-brick on sale anywhere.

about time ye all start waking up, paying the silly prices just fuels the greed...  it will fall even more...  quality?  my 50thb/g - one cone and i am on my ass for 1-2 hours... who cares what size the buds are... ya gonna grind it anyways...

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Seeall said:

who cares what size the buds are... ya gonna grind it anyways...

I have never grinded weed in my life I like to pull buds apart and drop them in the spliff get weed  with heavy tricholmes love just dropping them straight in a spliff????????????
decisions decision go for 7 g order from usual suppliers or go for some random I never tried before……..

Edited by taninthai

6 minutes ago, philthebook said:

More lovely buds, all under 150 per gram

Gorilla Glue (indoor)

Blackberry (indoor

Sour Apple (indoor)

Blue Dream (Greenhouse)

Mango (indoor)

20230313_154230.jpg

20230313_154333.jpg

20230313_154545.jpg

20230313_155004.jpg

20230313_160319.jpg

Links no much point just posting pictures

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, philthebook said:

Not allowed to post links on here, admins will delete the whole post, sorry

Dont believe that to be the case. Lots of links have been posted including the one for "chocolate" Thai at an incredible price from one linked post. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, philthebook said:

So your calling me a liar? I have been posting in this thread since it started, I used to post all the facebook links to help people but the admins removed the posts and asked me to refrain from posting links, maybe they only like allow links to 'official licensed shops' and the sponsors not Facebook guys?? 

Guys can always DM me and I am happy to share as long as they are not dicks and also contribute to the forum constructivly rather that having digs at people! 

Sorry in no way did I intend to come off as saying you were lying. I thought perhaps you had a fear and the post would put you more at ease. So if you know you know, and I stand corrected. Nice of you to offer to pass it on via PM which makes sense. 

• Thumbs Up 1