Thai woman arrested in NE for part played in Nigerian "Romance Scam"

webfact

12 minutes ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Wait a minute... I'm starting to believe that I'm not really speaking to the prince of Nigeria. Or am I?

He came to me 10 years ago as I came highly recommended ????

We made a deal that I'll help him recover his frozen assets and we'll split the $20 million 50/50 once it's in my account. Of course, I won't cheat him.

Really a lovely man, but has had terrible luck over the past 10 years and things have been postponed countless times. At least, it only costs me 300 $ a month to help him get it done.

Well, I'm off to the bank fellas, it's that time of the month ????

PS: he also opened an account for me to buy Bitcoins and is now my financial advisor. I just had to send my money to him and as off today he said I have made 67,000% profit. I think I'll send more soon (he strongly advised it). He said I'll be retired next year! I'm just blessed guys.

Gosh, that's interesting, wonder why no one's ever heard of that before?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Wait a minute... I'm starting to believe that I'm not really speaking to the prince of Nigeria. Or am I?

He came to me 10 years ago as I came highly recommended ????

We made a deal that I'll help him recover his frozen assets and we'll split the $20 million 50/50 once it's in my account. Of course, I won't cheat him.

Really a lovely man, but has had terrible luck over the past 10 years and things have been postponed countless times. At least, it only costs me 300 $ a month to help him get it done.

Well, I'm off to the bank fellas, it's that time of the month ????

PS: he also opened an account for me to buy Bitcoins and is now my financial advisor. I just had to send my money to him and as off today he said I have made 67,000% profit. I think I'll send more soon (he strongly advised it). He said I'll be retired next year! I'm just blessed guys.

You have the same financial advisor as me.
I feel that I am sitting on a fortune .....

32 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

You have the same financial advisor as me.
I feel that I am sitting on a fortune .....

He is great, isn't he? All we have to do is keep send our hard earned money to him. How easy is that?

In all seriousness, I feel sorry for people who fall victims to that kind of scams. We live in a world where education and information should prevent us from making that kind of mistakes. But the truth is, most people nowadays will be willing to take shortcuts to become rich even though that means believing in fairytales.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, MisterTee said:

The way these scams usually work is by using bogus photos of handsome farangs to gain their trust before defrauding them.

There's one born every minute.

Shame they didn't video-call..