Clients.

NoshowJones

5 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I haven't  done any  bit tormenting since discovering tinyzonetv.to

And

Fmovies.<deleted>

Eh, plenty of sites like that. A lot of people use kodi addons to scrape link-aggregate sites without much hassle. Personally I just have all my torrents automated and added right to my plex server. 1080p quality, almost never down, fast signal that doesn't buffer, saves my spot if I get interrupted or switch tvs, even works locally if the network goes down. It's nice to have everything in one place too but I still go to the native apps on my two streaming services (netflix, disney+) just for 4k content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, RedBackman said:

Eh, plenty of sites like that. A lot of people use kodi addons to scrape link-aggregate sites without much hassle. Personally I just have all my torrents automated and added right to my plex server. 1080p quality, almost never down, fast signal that doesn't buffer, saves my spot if I get interrupted or switch tvs, even works locally if the network goes down. It's nice to have everything in one place too but I still go to the native apps on my two streaming services (netflix, disney+) just for 4k content.

Hi, what do you mean by 'all my torrents automated'. Thanks

• Like 1

Just now, carlyai said:

Hi, what do you mean by 'all my torrents automated'. Thanks

I use Radarr and Sonarr and plex but there are plenty of other services with varying levels of complexity like duckietv/sickchill/medusa for fetching torrents and emby or jellyfin as a server backend.

Basically the programs grab things automatically. You can have them fetch new movies or all the shows you watch as soon as they come out and then sort them into folders for your media server to play. There's a lot of stuff in the *arr family that just integrates really well too. Like for instance they have a discord chat bot requestrr you can set up so if your family wants something they can just type it in the discord chat and the server will handle it from there. Or there's tdarr if you want to transcode everything you download to your favorite format. etc

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I haven't  done any  bit tormenting since discovering tinyzonetv.to

And

Fmovies.<deleted>

TinyZone used to be really good but has proved very unreliable in recent months.

Fmovies I don't know about.

9 hours ago, rbkk said:

Private trackers are better. IPTorrents and TVChaos have served me well. 

Let me use an  example from today 10am. 'Prizefighter' with Russell Crowe and Ray Winston is now up on both PirateBay(PB) and IPTorrents(IPT). On PB.org it's showing 13 seeders/23 leechers whilst on IPT it's showing 315 seeders and 20 leechers. The IPT are members sharing amongst themselves who keep seeding to help their community maintain faster and safer speeds

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rbkk said:

Let me use an  example from today 10am. 'Prizefighter' with Russell Crowe and Ray Winston is now up on both PirateBay(PB) and IPTorrents(IPT). On PB.org it's showing 13 seeders/23 leechers whilst on IPT it's showing 315 seeders and 20 leechers. The IPT are members sharing amongst themselves who keep seeding to help their community maintain faster and safer speeds

Not sure what you mean by safer speeds.  Higher speeds are nice but private trackers and usenet groups biggest advantages are more in the realm of higher quality (4k) or older/obscure content. If you only care about up to 1080p and mostly newer or popular older stuff it's sort of over kill with the hassles of getting an invite and worrying about maintaining ratios or paying fees. Also if you just automate torrents you probably won't even notice speed differences on the backend unless you're really trying to watch something minutes after the premier or on a spontaneous a la carte whim.

Pretty much you'll know if you need a private tracker if you're not getting the content you want in reasonable times or at all. If everything is working though why bother...

• Like 1