Ivana Trump, first wife of Donald Trump who helped build his empire, dies at 73

Scott

Ivana Trump, first wife of Donald Trump who helped build his empire, dies at 73

Ivana Trump arrives at amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2006 event

WASHINGTON, July 14 (Reuters) - Ivana Trump, the first wife of former U.S. President Donald Trump and the mother of his three oldest children, who helped her husband build some of his signature buildings including Trump Tower, has died at age 73, Donald Trump said on Thursday.

"I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City," Trump said in a post on the social medial platform Truth Social.

The couple married in 1977 and divorced in 1992. They had three children together: Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ivana-trump-first-wife-donald-trump-dies-73-2022-07-14/

image.jpeg

• Sad 1

She had an earned a good life and what a character! RIP!

"And though the duo have reconciled in the decades since, Ms Trump struck out on her own with a voice as distinct as her accent and a flamboyant personality to match".

Making a cameo in the 1996 hit film The First Wives Club, Ms Trump delivered the now-famous line: "Ladies, you have to be strong and independent, and remember, don't get mad, get everything."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62173165

• Like 1

Do you believe in coincidence?

Deposition of Trump, 2 children delayed after Ivana’s death

Former President Donald Trump and two of his children got their questioning postponed Friday in a New York civil investigation into their business dealings, a delay that follows the death of Trump’s ex-wife Ivana.

Hey. I'm just asking!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bendejo said:

Do you believe in coincidence?

Deposition of Trump, 2 children delayed after Ivana’s death

Former President Donald Trump and two of his children got their questioning postponed Friday in a New York civil investigation into their business dealings, a delay that follows the death of Trump’s ex-wife Ivana.

Hey. I'm just asking!

I understand for the kids, but postponing because of the death of one of your exes? There's a reason she's an ex, get on with it.

• Like 1