How Not To Park Your Car

Tywais

Coming back from the university on the Canal road traffic came to a standstill. 99% the odds it's an accident, and this is it. Doesn't appear anyone was hurt fortunately.

post-566-1182422255_thumb.jpg

tywais,

you didn't happen to take the picture in your civic did you? :o. reflection of how fast you were going on your windscreen ....

tywais,

you didn't happen to take the picture in your civic did you? :D. reflection of how fast you were going on your windscreen ....

Nah, that's still my old Nissan SSS Bluebird with heads up display. Plan on ordering my Civic 2.0 in the next week or two though. :o

tywais,

you didn't happen to take the picture in your civic did you? :D. reflection of how fast you were going on your windscreen ....

Nah, that's still my old Nissan SSS Bluebird with heads up display. Plan on ordering my Civic 2.0 in the next week or two though. :o

you sure on not checking out the chevrolet optra instead? :D

tywais,

Nah, that's still my old Nissan SSS Bluebird with heads up display. Plan on ordering my Civic 2.0 in the next week or two though. :D

you sure on not checking out the chevrolet optra instead? :D

Appears a bit top heavy, but a bit lower to the ground now that it has been modified. :o

Just few days ago I was coming down the canal road, heading to Hang Dong and in one of the steepest curves, a black pickup with two middle aged males, comes flying down the road, flashing his head lights (at 17.00!) on the right side, and over takes me in the sharpest point of the curve.

I have seen some "average" driving in Thailand for some time, but this was just crazy. Once he swung in front of me, he nearly did a reverse PIT maneuver (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIT_maneuver) . He missed me by inches. I suspect this case is nearly a duplicate.

Until most Thais understand the basics of gravity (give'em about 2-3 centuries) and figure out that "ghosts" are not responsible for accidents, I suspect this type of "show" will go on for quite some time. :o

I have seen some "average" driving in Thailand for some time, but this was just crazy. Once he swung in front of me, he nearly did a reverse PIT maneuver (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIT_maneuver) . He missed me by inches. I suspect this case is nearly a duplicate.

A crossover bridge over the canal was just a few meters from where he settled. After passing and looking at the front, the front right is crumpled in and the wheel torn off (you can see the wheel at the back of the car now). I suspect he was flying by on the other side of the yellow line near the guard rail and got squeezed hitting the abutment with his right front and also saw no other cars involved. But yeah, can be crazy on that road at times.