Pretties in Fishbowls! Internet clamors to see a new way to brighten up your aquarium

webfact

Yes I remember that Bar as well as Lollipop, and a few others. I once stayed a week at the Nana Hotel across the street.

Ah the good old days, when I was much younger.  People wore masks back then, because of the horrible pollution.

The tuk tuks and green buses were the worst.  I enjoyed riding the water taxis along the river though.

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News expressed surprise that more foreigners than Thais were tagging friends.

Maybe they are still missing Thailand.....and its stunning ladies. It's less likely they know their guppies from their groins.

No... they're showing the rest of the world Thai girls are still Thai girls.

And they do know what their groins are for.

2 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

They was a bar on the road to jomtien i went there many yrs ago.Don,t know if it is still there but they had a fish tank and the young ladies swam in it.Maybe someone in pattaya know the place and it is still there

There was a Go-Go bar off Tai in Centre Condo 

Edited by jacko45k

On 7/21/2022 at 3:52 PM, Shuggy said:

There used to be a gogo bar in Pattaya with a huge fish tank that the girls would swim in.

On 7/22/2022 at 7:41 AM, jacko45k said:

There was a Go-Go bar off Tai in Centre Condo 

On 7/21/2022 at 3:07 PM, Kerryd said:

Wet 'n Wild

Checking to see if I have any "safe for ThaiVisa" photos of the tank there.

Hmmm - appears I may have to edit a couple.

Almost forgot to check the reflections and what appears on the far right.

Never liked the "green" water. Kept telling the manager they should clean that tank and fill it with fresh water but that would have taken effort (and money) so they left it as is.

1457877082_FishTank.jpg.70158589f52a249b09dd8ab86585ff11.jpg

Some fond memories of that place.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Thank you... it has been irritating me for a while trying to remember that!

It was called the Blue Lagoon before that. Some Scandinavians owned it (part of the Samurai motorcycle club). They relocated to a place just off of Beach road.
The owner of the Wet 'n Wild was using it as a front and was on the run from the cops "back home". He apparently upset the wrong people over here as well and got busted back in 2009 I think it was.

Never heard what happened to the bar after that. 

Used to be a hoot to go there on a Friday evening as they had the cheapest drink prices of any go-go and never any customers ! I'd be in there alone at 10 pm with 20-22 half naked dancers. Dancing on those large, metal, reflective tables. In their little short skirts with no knickers on.

It was rough I tells ya !

(The bar got in trouble a few times after I took girls up to the pool, or the sauna, or the jacuzzi. Apparently we "made too much noise".)  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

They relocated to a place just off of Beach road.

The place at the back of The My Friend You beer bar complex perhaps (used to have a boxing ring many years back....)?

On 7/21/2022 at 5:46 PM, Excel said:

True in general but don't forget there are a few self-righteous folk on here also. You know the ones, attempt to take the high moral road but then you discover who they are when in a Gogo bar ????

Basically politicians and religious fanatics... ????

2 hours ago, Kerryd said:

It was called the Blue Lagoon before that. Some Scandinavians owned it (part of the Samurai motorcycle club). They relocated to a place just off of Beach road.
The owner of the Wet 'n Wild was using it as a front and was on the run from the cops "back home". He apparently upset the wrong people over here as well and got busted back in 2009 I think it was.

Never heard what happened to the bar after that. 

Used to be a hoot to go there on a Friday evening as they had the cheapest drink prices of any go-go and never any customers ! I'd be in there alone at 10 pm with 20-22 half naked dancers. Dancing on those large, metal, reflective tables. In their little short skirts with no knickers on.

It was rough I tells ya !

(The bar got in trouble a few times after I took girls up to the pool, or the sauna, or the jacuzzi. Apparently we "made too much noise".)  

Good info good memories