4th Booster Shot

24 minutes ago, davemax49 said:

If you live in Pattaya,  Bangkok Pattaya Hospital do walk in,  no appointment necessary. 

Are they free?

Do you have a choice of vaccine?

2 hours ago, davemax49 said:

If you live in Pattaya,  Bangkok Pattaya Hospital do walk in,  no appointment necessary.  

I plan to get my 4th booster as will be travelling soon to UK.

I went to Bangkok Pattaya on Tuesday for my 4th vaccinated Moderna, I previously had 3 Pfizer, I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt as if I had been kicked by a horse. I couldn’t move my arm, the following day Wednesday I felt dreadful, paracetamols and bed. I had very little or no side effects from the Pfizer, both are MRNA make up, today Thursday a a lot better but not 100%, no idea why it aff3 ted me so badly ?

3 hours ago, davemax49 said:

I plan to get my 4th booster as will be travelling soon to UK.

I hope you are staying with other people, family maybe, otherwise you are in for a shock when you see your electricity bill. Could cost you about 50p just for your fridge on overnight.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Encid said:

Are they free?

Do you have a choice of vaccine?

The vaccine is Moderna and cost 1,200 baht.

You can walk in,  

I got this message from the hospital:

You may come for walk-in for your 4th dose. Our available vaccine is Moderna and the service is available daily (Monday – Sunday Time: 08:00-16:00hrs).

Please contact the Chivawattana Counter or MODERNA Information Center upon arrival at the hospital for further assistance. Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I went to Bangkok Pattaya on Tuesday for my 4th vaccinated Moderna, I previously had 3 Pfizer, I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt as if I had been kicked by a horse. I couldn’t move my arm, the following day Wednesday I felt dreadful, paracetamols and bed. I had very little or no side effects from the Pfizer, both are MRNA make up, today Thursday a a lot better but not 100%, no idea why it aff3 ted me so badly ?

I have got the next day off, just in case of the side effects.  At least it's better than being seriously ill with covid.

I plan to go 1st August for my 4th dosage before my travels.

16 minutes ago, davemax49 said:

I have got the next day off, just in case of the side effects.  At least it's better than being seriously ill with covid.

I plan to go 1st August for my 4th dosage before my travels.

Remember to take your Passport, there is the usual paper trail to complete and sign, when I paid for mine in January you had to use LINE Pay, the lady on reception used her account and I gave her the cash,it was 1650 baht then but has since been reduced in price.

I am sure you can now go to the City Hospital on Soi Bukhao and it’s free, Pfizer.

Edited by Jumbo1968

24 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Remember to take your Passport, there is the usual paper trail to complete and sign, when I paid for mine in January you had to use LINE Pay, the lady on reception used her account and I gave her the cash,it was 1650 baht then but has since been reduced in price.

I am sure you can now go to the City Hospital on Soi Bukhao and it’s free, Pfizer.

Thanks for that.  I will check City Hospital as well if can get it for free.

28 minutes ago, davemax49 said:

Thanks for that.  I will check City Hospital as well if can get it for free.

I think they start at 9 finish at 3, I got my 3rd one at Royal Garden Plaza but it was through the City hospital. The only reason I used BPH is I had already paid for it upfront.

Edited by Jumbo1968
  • Like 1