For Sabine!

Crossy

Should speak ill of the dead, but I never really liked her or got why she was so popular. Maybe because she has excellent English and can drive very well, but probably more due to her gender.

Anyway, fair play to name a corner after her. There are plenty to choose from on that great track!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

Went round it when we lived in Belgium, we were going to have a ride on the Transrapid maglev test track but they manage to crash that. My BMW 525 was hopelessly outclassed (as was my driving) but it was enormous fun, the whole point of course.

We did arrange a trip and 4 us were to go on our supersport bikes and race each other like we did in UK. 

Arrangements went pear shaped for the others but I could of gone on my own and wish I had. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, 2long said:

Should speak ill of the dead, but I never really liked her or got why she was so popular. Maybe because she has excellent English and can drive very well, but probably more due to her gender.

Anyway, fair play to name a corner after her. There are plenty to choose from on that great track!

Many people liked her because was a good laugh and good driver: She became known for being an expert on the Nürburgring circuit, winning two victories in endurance races during the course of her driving career on the circuit, and became a cult icon on television following her appearance on BBC's Top Gear, making recurring appearances alongside several of the programme's presenters.  Sabine Schmitz - Wikipedia

• Like 2
  • Confused 1