Committee to draft regulation on importing cigarettes containing marijuana substances

snoop1130

Oh how stupid they are - if Anutin the pot king had his way - every farm in Thailand would be growing weed because he thinks it is a good idea especially for his farms 

yeah dump the rice and grow weed instead ...........................the godfather of weed in Thailand .......................pretty scary, a drug that is dangerous in excess  and  was highly illegal in Thailand 3 months ago is being promoted by a DPM Anutin - what do I think of that - I would get a bann on here if I gave honest my opiniion - medical use only - ##

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, smedly said:

Oh how stupid they are - if Anutin the pot king had his way - every farm in Thailand would be growing weed because he thinks it is a good idea especially for his farms 

yeah dump the rice and grow weed instead ...........................the godfather of weed in Thailand .......................pretty scary, a drug that is dangerous in excess  and  was highly illegal in Thailand 3 months ago is being promoted by a DPM Anutin - what do I think of that - I would get a bann on here if I gave honest my opiniion - medical use only - ##

You are kind of correct.....A little weed will not hurt most people....But long term everyday use will kill many people's motivation to do much of anything with their life.... 

• Like 1