Best local store to see large selection of Androids. Also - Best local store to buy one.

JimmyJ

If possible would like to handle a new or used Samsung S20 FE 5G with Snapdragon 865, which is 2 years old.

But interested in seeing other models, and other makes.

I have already had the nightmarish noise experience of Siam TV, never again!

Anyplace else?

Edited by JimmyJ

I'd urge you to go online to Lazada if you opt for new. Find a seller with a very high reputation, wait for a sale, and then purchase it.

I bought my second S20 at Lazada. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. 

If you prefer secondhand, your options are limited...

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

I'd urge you to go online to Lazada if you opt for new. Find a seller with a very high reputation, wait for a sale, and then purchase it.

I bought my second S20 at Lazada. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. 

If you prefer secondhand, your options are limited...

Will probably do that.

But I've been using an Android since I purchased it in 2015, and am so out of touch with the market and what's available.

Will start a thread on the phone forum for advice, but would still like to look over in person the ones that sound interesting..

Edited by JimmyJ

28 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

The 3rd floor at the Airport Plaza mall is all electronics....

We found a nice Oppo phone at Banana electronics for my uni daughter.....They were cordial & ordered what we wanted.....720 Snapdragon....

We've all switched away from Samsung & Nokias to Oppo (5 in the family - 7 phones) & found them to be superior with no performance or warranty concerns (even the one I dropped in a river was fine after drying for a week).....

Their service center is also at Airport Plaza - an important consideration = just in case ....

Most other companies have the pay a deposit & we'll send it to Bangkok to be checked caveat.....

Will start reading up on  these this weekend.

Don't know about the best 'store', just make sure it's and authorized store or reseller.

I'm a Xiaomi / POCO fan, and surely there's a Xiaomi store or reseller in CM.  If not, and wanting, they have only & links to resellers, official & flagship stores on Shopee & LAX.

Where I bought most of ours over the years.

• Like 1

I agree about Siam TV ????

In addition to the many official shops in every mall, there are clusters of small stands dealing with mobiles (selling new and used ones, as well as repairs). Especially if you want to feel and try an older model, they could be the right place. e.g. in Central Festival, Airport Plaza, not so much Maya. Also Icon Plaza worth a look.

• Like 1

I concur with Gacca go online to  Lazada to get the phone of your choice.  I bought a Xiaomi Mi10 Lite through Lazada because it has dual SIM capability for UK & Thailand and is 5G compatible for later when it gets cheaper.  Has many other features so I'd recommend you check it out or the latest version.

• Like 1