Places To Get A Belt Fixed?

brotherother

Leather Craft.

Sridonchai Rd. on the same side as Suriwongs Book Store but closer to the SE corner of the moat.

I will be having some work done on one of my good belts soon.

I've just passed by and it looks like a nice little workshop.

Wish you better luck than I had.

My best belt buckle broke.  Could not find anyone to fix it.  Went to many places that were recommended.  No one was interested.

Bought a new good quality one from a leather goods shop.  About second week of having or I put it on for the 3rd time and the buckle fell apart.

Took it back to the shop and they refused to fix it, give me a new one, or give me a refund. 

Told me once it's left the shop they won't do anything. So annoyed. 

12 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Wish you better luck than I had.

My best belt buckle broke.  Could not find anyone to fix it.  Went to many places that were recommended.  No one was interested.

Bought a new good quality one from a leather goods shop.  About second week of having or I put it on for the 3rd time and the buckle fell apart.

Took it back to the shop and they refused to fix it, give me a new one, or give me a refund. 

Told me once it's left the shop they won't do anything. So annoyed. 

Bummer on the replacement mate ... it doesn't sound like you bought a "new good quality one" seeing as it broke a few weeks after you bought it.

Robinsons are more expensive as a local go to, but sell decent quality range from which to choose on a lot of clothing and accessories, and if there's a problem they'll be far more likely to replace/exchange.

If there are any bootery's as Thai's often call them - shoemakers, (don't know CM that well) they might be a go to for repairs and new belts.

Edited by Tropposurfer

• 2 weeks later...