Anutin: No U-turn on marijuana - minister pressing ahead with use of drug in "two trillion baht wellness tourism"

webfact

5 hours ago, CashMoon said:

I'm just saying it, my 3 developer friends resigned from their jobs. They will completely move here and work as upwork freelancer within 3 months. Tens of thousands of digital nomads who like cannabis like my friends will come here. If the necessary convenience can be provided in opening companies that host software and digital projects, we, digital nomads, can open a company and sell our products to the whole world. If such a law is passed, I will feel in heaven. 

I suppose being legal you spend that on 0.2% THC weed.

• Confused 1

They are trying to make it a medical thing come to Thailand visit the hospitals and Wellness clinics  all tourists welcome

At least these places have doctors and medical staff controlling the 

Use of marijuana 

It's when it's used outside these places which  could cause a problem 

For the get rich mafia corruption lot ????

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, CashMoon said:

I don't like the effect of brick weed for some reason. Maybe I haven't come across a really good brick weed before. It makes me cough up a lot of phlegm. The scent is very different and bad. I need to clean it thoroughly or it's giving me a headache. It has a lot of branches and leaves in brick weed.

Yes, I like to take a tolerance break. Because after a while, you don't get the feeling you expect. It's starting to feel like a regular cigarette.

Had your lungs checked lately?

Just askin'

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, shackleton said:

They are trying to make it a medical thing come to Thailand visit the hospitals and Wellness clinics  all tourists welcome

Use of marijuana 

"Doctors" controlling cannabis use! are you out of your mind hhahahhahaha exactly how would that be done? will they roll joints for people and limit how much weed is used ? or would they atempt to prevent inhalation?    unbelievable 

1 hour ago, stoner said:

if possible please do not smoke this stuff. ever. it is full of nasty chemicals and a whole bunch of who knows what. the oil is brutal. black liquid garbage. 

ive never come across a brick higher than 10.5 to 11 percent. so youll not have much luck finding anything better. 

Sounds like it should come with a serious health warning, same as cigarettes do. not exactly the intended goal for Anutin is it.

56 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Use of marijuana 

Goodness no. Everyone is totally behind ensuring the tourists will get the best possible product at the cheapest possible price.

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

"Doctors" controlling cannabis use! are you out of your mind hhahahhahaha exactly how would that be done? will they roll joints for people and limit how much weed is used ? or would they atempt to prevent inhalation?    unbelievable 

That's what happens when you smoke too much and start to believe it's all real.

12 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

you haven't really got your head around any of this have you

You're obviously confusing me with someone who takes the whole thing seriously.

Why would I waste time learning about something I have no interest in?

Edited by overherebc

6 minutes ago, overherebc said:

That's what happens when you smoke too much and start to believe it's all real.

How would you  know?  How would you know anything about this subject?  I'm surprised you haven't been banned for trolling. Well actually, come to think about it, I'm not surprised at all

8 minutes ago, overherebc said:

You're obviously confusing me with someone who takes the whole thing seriously.

Well I'm certainly not confusing you with somebody who knows what they are talking about nor somebody wishing to make any sort of a positive contribution 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Goodness no. Everyone is totally behind ensuring the tourists will get the best possible product at the cheapest possible price.

Everybody??  except those who would see users criminalised as before, 

8 hours ago, daveAustin said:

I used to hate him too. This whole liberalisation thing could be a master stroke. Keep the little man happy, reduce prison population, get the drug users onto benign weed, convert some of the alcoholics, make people some money (including himself), quell the protest movement, make the government look cool, p$ss off those guys in the south. :whistling:

by George i think you've got it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i was on a Navy base today playing golf, one area where the lads hang out was stinking of Marijuana

and you didn't go over to wish them happy 420?

7 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

Happy to read this. I now know who I'm going to vote for in the next elections!!

Winston Churchill said the best arguement against democracy was a 20 minute  conversation with the average voter.

Edited by overherebc

1 hour ago, stoner said:

if possible please do not smoke this stuff. ever. it is full of nasty chemicals and a whole bunch of who knows what. the oil is brutal. black liquid garbage. 

ive never come across a brick higher than 10.5 to 11 percent. so youll not have much luck finding anything better. 

I'm not doubting your expertise, but I have never concerned myself as to % of THC and have managed fine for the last 40 odd years. Checking of THC % to all intents and purposes is not an option for anybody, bit like checking the % alcohol in ones beer.  Even if it was  possible I don't think you would become very popular.   Setting up all the equipment required prior to paying  100bt for 10g of weed would soon get on peoples nerves

1 hour ago, stoner said:

1. I'll be dead before the chemicals harm me. 

2. 4bht/gm brick is a great price for me. Means my hobby grow doesn't matter if it produces or not. 

• Like 1

" a great opportunity for people to make money in the health tourism arena " ... Does weed bring "health" ? ....  are you kidding ? .. If it can relieve pain in some illnesses, let it be, but you don't give medecine to someone healthy, they will become sick. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alainpm said:

" a great opportunity for people to make money in the health tourism arena " ... Does weed bring "health" ? ....  are you kidding ? .. If it can relieve pain in some illnesses, let it be, but you don't give medecine to someone healthy, they will become sick. 

Don't believe that most posters on here are concerned about the health benefits.  All they are interested in is the so called high they get from smoking, eating or vaping it. Some claim it makes you smarter and maybe more intelligent.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Marines were probably too relaxed or stoned to do anything

I'm guessing they were Thai marines and more than likely conscripts, in which case even without being intoxicated they are incapable of even tying their own shoe laces