What is the official site for Thailand Elite Visa?

I tried searching the forums because I know some people have posted what the official Elite Visa website is, but did not find a result.  I search the internet and a few sites show up.  Each website starts asking for an account setup and personal information.  So I doubt they are all really official sites.  One clearly looks like some sort of agent interface middle man thingy. 

Edited by gk10012001

Technically both work. They are sales agents. There is no official, official, page as in Thai government.

Thailand Elite, is operated by Thailand Elite Privilege card., ltd., a state-owned enterprise status within the Tourism Authority of Thailand (“TAT”), its sole shareholder.

• Like 1

Just now, Bobbie Davies said:

Technically both work. They are sales agents. There is no official, official, page as in Thai government.

Thailand Elite, is operated by Thailand Elite Privilege card., ltd., a state-owned enterprise status within the Tourism Authority of Thailand (“TAT”), its sole shareholder.

ah.  OK.  Thanks

2 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

Do these "agent" sites tack on an sort of fee or do they get commission or whatever from somewhere?

Yeah, the elite card is not technically an official visa. It is a wink and a nod side run for those with enough money so investors are encouraged. Just so you know. I a tourist Visa mock up. Cannot be used to apply for permanent residence or citizenship. And can not be used for work permit. Must apply for Non-B then work permit.

Yeah, the elite card is not technically an official visa. It is a wink and a nod side run for those with enough money so investors are encouraged. Just so you know. I a tourist Visa mock up. Cannot be used to apply for permanent residence or citizenship. And can not be used for work permit. Must apply for Non-B then work permit.

yes.  I am aware of the visa.  Been contemplating it for years.  I was just about to buy it in a few years ago but between COVID, the visa price increase, and a ridiculously high paying contract job I got, I kept working.  Now that I got medicare all started and sorted out, and plenty of cash and income, and getting tired and bored with test engineering, I am about to head out on Trip 16k to Thailand for a long stay.  May just start with the usual visa exempt on arrival, get a 30 day extension and check things out, see if I can line up a good long stay condo, etc.  Good to have options.  I just like the idea of arriving and being able to exit and entry at any time with no issues and stay for a long time.  And they say they will handle the 90 day reports which is fine with me.  Granted those often can be relatively easy, it is the times when the system objects, documents don't load, mail gets lost, etc.  when you want some agent involved over there to fix things.

I’m sure they get a commission, from where I do not know. It’s probably part of the price scheme. If you are asking if you can do a run around these agents and pay cheaper prices, no that is not possible. Only official agents of Thailand Elite Privilege Card, ltd. Can sell these. And approval is not automatic either, they will vet you.

4 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

I’m sure they get a commission, from where I do not know. It’s probably part of the price scheme. If you are asking if you can do a run around these agents and pay cheaper prices, no that is not possible. Only official agents of Thailand Elite Privilege Card, ltd. Can sell these. And approval is not automatic either, they will vet you.

No.  I wasn't asking about any sort of run around.  I just get leary about giving out information.  And then of course when approved, where does one actually send the money to?  That would be interesting to know in advance.

54000 dollars is not much for 20 years of come and go when and how you want.

I thought of that too.  There is an intermediate visa called the Family that believe it or not an individual can get.  800k baht for 10 years, versus.  600k baht for 5 years.  Knowing Thailand as I do, not sure I would trust something 20 years out, or that I will live that long! 

I am willing to pay for convenience so in a few months when this gig wraps up, I may go for one of them.  I am guaranteed to get called back next year when the lab is actually built and running because I did this job before on a different submarine version and few people have my experience.  So a 6 month holiday with no worries i looking very likely, then come back to the states for 6 months, dosh up some more, put more monies into the ROTH IRA, keep the brain active one more year before I throw away my engineering skills.  It's good to have options.  I have not been to Pats since June 2019.  Miss it so much.  Trip 16 since 2004 is really getting close.  Now Taiwan apparently has opened up the Taipei airport to transit passengers so that opens up a lot of flights

The applicant can make payment only after receiving approval which usually takes about 1 to 3 months from the submission date. Once the application has been approved, the Thailand Elite will provide with bank account details for making a payment. The Thailand Elite Visa fee varies from THB 600,000 to THB 2 million depending on the Elite Visa type the applicant applied for. Payment must be made only directly to the Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd through the following methods:
• Wire transfer from an overseas bank account. (5 business days)
• Wire transfer from a local bank account. (2-3 business days)
• Online payment by credit card via the link provided. (1 business day)
Once payment has been made, the proof of payment will need to be submitted to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd for confirmation

4 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

The applicant can make payment only after receiving approval which usually takes about 1 to 3 months from the submission date. Once the application has been approved, the Thailand Elite will provide with bank account details for making a payment. The Thailand Elite Visa fee varies from THB 600,000 to THB 2 million depending on the Elite Visa type the applicant applied for. Payment must be made only directly to the Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd through the following methods:
• Wire transfer from an overseas bank account. (5 business days)
• Wire transfer from a local bank account. (2-3 business days)
• Online payment by credit card via the link provided. (1 business day)
Once payment has been made, the proof of payment will need to be submitted to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd for confirmation

yeah.  I always raise an eyebrow when sending bucks

1 minute ago, Bobbie Davies said:

True 20 years down the road is a long time. But it is unlikely that they will invalidate it given the costs. Aaand you don’t have to deal with the ever changing, on a daily basis requirements for the visas. Any of them are good I would think.

The only bad news I ever heard was COVID.  You could not get into the country.  So many people had visas that expired or had years of use used up.  I have been going since 2004 and seen my share of coups, airport shut downs, curfews, etc.  And Im pretty sure some more things are in the cards for the future given the length of the current junta term. Some changes will happen

2 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

The only bad news I ever heard was COVID.  You could not get into the country.  So many people had visas that expired or had years of use used up.  I have been going since 2004 and seen my share of coups, airport shut downs, curfews, etc.  And Im pretty sure some more things are in the cards for the future given the length of the current junta term. Some changes will happen

any ways, at mhy age, I would not do the 20 years, bargain though it may be as a visa

53 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

True 20 years down the road is a long time. But it is unlikely that they will invalidate it given the costs. Aaand you don’t have to deal with the ever changing, on a daily basis requirements for the visas. Any of them are good I would think.

You never know which government will be in charge at that point?

Of course things can change.

My concern is have a PM elected that doesn't want any farangs here.

Always a concern.

Never trust Thailand

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

Visiting and living in Thailand is a completely different ballgame

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

You never know which government will be in charge at that point?

Of course things can change.

My concern is have a PM elected that doesn't want any farangs here.

Always a concern.

Never trust Thailand

yeah.  been going there since 2004.  15 trips.  you just convinced me on what to do.  Non Imm O, monthly transfers, extension reason retirement.  Has some inconveniences but less risk to me.  Being retired I can spend a few hours at immigration now and then, or paying some to an agent to help me process things.  Sabai dee

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

Thanks.   Interesting.  I was thinking the following was the official place because this hyper link is on the Thaiembaccy DC org site

https://www.thailandelite.com/

That is the official website. This the link I get after opening the site. https://www.thailandelite.com/#/

Ignore all others since they are fake or agents.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bobbie Davies said:

54000 dollars is not much for 20 years of come and go when and how you want.

The 5 year elite is 600k baht, and you can extend it another 15 years (20 total) for another 400k baht. 

There are a few good videos on YouTube about it all. 

Search JETT GUNTHER and look at the couple of videos he has on it. 

1 minute ago, Zaphod said:

The 5 year elite is 600k baht, and you can extend it another 15 years (20 total) for another 400k baht. 

There are a few good videos on YouTube about it all. 

Search JETT GUNTHER and look at the couple of videos he has on it. 

im 65.  paying in advance for 20 years while a nice discount, may give me something I will never use

Just now, gk10012001 said:

im 65.  paying in advance for 20 years while a nice discount, may give me something I will never use

The family elite for 800k good for 10 years is probably the better choice vs.  600k for 5 years.  I did contact them and confirm that a single person could get that option.  each long term elite is a pretty good deal.  just not the best for some

• Thanks 1