Truss surges ahead, wins key backers in U.K. leadership race for prime minister

onthedarkside

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You shouldn't ask questions if you don't want answers.

image.png.b17880a9308d97b47a6f909fb8fac66f.png

So now a PM is a sewer inspector, others control that sort of stuff, unless you know different....

And what has it to do with this thread....?

Edited by transam
  • Like 1

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Ah poor you, do the nasty papers keep reporting on the facts..,

The guardian isn’t mine. 

The article you post a link to ((I read it rather than just the headline…) is not anti U.K., it is just an opinion piece based on truss’ policies and the likely effect of them. 

Though as you seem to believe any view on the U.K. that does not chime with yours is anti, it’s no surprise you came to the incorrect conclusion you did. 

????...............It's an anti-anything paper, that headline says it all, and you always consult it, every single day.........????

No excuses now....????

Anyhoooo, why are you not supporting our Liz in this thread, I thought you wanted her to win, or are you getting confused........????

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

You make a good point. But the thing is, it's so tempting to ridicule her. She's such an easy and clueless target. I will grant you though that the very ease of it means it's really not sporting. Bluespunk should be ashamed of his conduct.

So you admit to targeting, the easier, the better, it seems.

Is that why you don't target Rishi, to difficult for you, after all, the Blues in general are your targets, aren't they.. ????

13 minutes ago, transam said:

So you admit to targeting, the easier, the better, it seems.

Is that why you don't target Rishi, to difficult for you, after all, the Blues in general are your targets, aren't they.. ????

Easier because she's cluleless. And we know she's clueless because of the foolish comments she consistently makes. And foolish comments invite ridicule.

• Like 2

Just now, placeholder said:

Easier because she's cluleless. And we know she's clueless because of the foolish comments she consistently makes. And foolish comments invite ridicule.

Like the one you just replied to...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Nope.

Just reports truths you don’t want to see or hear. Truth a little too much for you?

Anyhoooo, this thread isn’t about news sources, so why not get back on topic eh… unless of course you can’t refute the facts being reported on Truss…

The Guardian truths the lefty and anti-British British want to hear, it's as plain as day, that's why most stay away from it...????

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

“I will also continue to stand up for Vladimir Putin!”

Liz Truss.

I assume you are a Rishi Sunak supporter....????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RayC said:

That's the Guardian's take on things.

As a staunch supporter of Truss, what's your alternative, positive vision of the UK look like under a  government led by her? For example, can you explain how ignoring the SNP will keep the Union together? How will her hard-line attitude towards the EU improve relations with them?

I have no idea how things will work out, nobody does, at the mo its all just assumptions and guesswork.

The thread is about two folk who were voted for by the Blue Party MP's to fight it out for one to be leader of their Party.

I hope Liz gets the job... ????

10 minutes ago, RayC said:

But why? What is it about her that makes you think that she is the most suitable for the job? 

You dismiss the Guardian article as being anti-British, but it raises genuine concerns - among people who consider themselves patriots - about what might happen if she enacts what she promises.

Why is the Guardian wrong in its' analysis? Some of us would like reassurance as we struggle to visualise what this positive outcome under Truss looks like.

Very funny, the lefty's on this thread aren't the slightest bit interested in who wins, it is just a dig at the Blues exercise, and I don't have to give any reason whatsoever why I back Truss.

Just keep in mind that the bigger % of Blues back Truss, and not forgetting high ranking Blue MP's too....

There is no way whatsoever you will convince me otherwise about The Guardian, or indeed The Independent, so forget that line....????