chest pain related to back pain after exercise with palpitations. any ideas?

bob smith

10 hours ago, Sheryl said:

A large number of ttolling/unhelpful posts have been removed along with replies to them.

thank you sheryl. I went to the doctor last night who informed me it was back strain due to rigorous exercise last few days/weeks. blood tests, ecg, blood pressure all normal,. i tell her how much I drink and she said it shouldnt be a problem, go figure lol

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

thank you sheryl. I went to the doctor last night who informed me it was back strain due to rigorous exercise last few days/weeks. blood tests, ecg, blood pressure all normal,. i tell her how much I drink and she said it shouldnt be a problem, go figure lol

back strain yeah right, beware advice from doctors

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Might want to get a professional opinion, instead of one from Dr. Google.

Or from a Thai doctor. I was treated by at least 3 doctors for well over a year for Asthma until I went and saw a gastroenterologist who tested me positive for H Pylori infection. I never had Asthma. Bloody money I wasted due to them.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

back strain yeah right, beware advice from doctors

Who should i go see then the witch doctor? She was very thorough and reasonable price. Im good to go and tojight will be celebratig with more champagne cocktails on my 5 star balcony living my 5 star life. Sweet leaf bro, life is what you make it!

53 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Who should i go see then the witch doctor? She was very thorough and reasonable price. Im good to go and tojight will be celebratig with more champagne cocktails on my 5 star balcony living my 5 star life. Sweet leaf bro, life is what you make it!

What's your blood pressure? did you get you bloods checked? how are they?

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

What's your blood pressure? did you get you bloods checked? how are they?

not a blemish on either. ches xray was clear, liver function that of a 19 year old. celebrting with a joint and champagne now

12 hours ago, bob smith said:

That may well explain the pain and good that heart attack was ruled out. However your description  of feeling like your heart stops briefly suggests you have occasional  premature beats. Probably what are called premature ventricular contractions (PVCs).  These can be brought on by stress or smoking among other things. If they become frequent can be dangerous (in which case see a cardiologist).  

Note that while an actual heart attack has been ruled out this does not mean you have no coronary artery disease.  Does not even mean you don't have angina just that it was not occurring at had time they did the EKG. For that you need at least a stress test. No immediate rush if you continue to feel OK  but put a proper cardiac exam with stress test on your "to do" list.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:43 AM, bob smith said:

i feeling like my heart stop for 2 seconds. it makes me have cold sweat and feel bit sickly but them i am fine. its very strange feel

Where is the chest pain. Side or centre. If you're missing a few beats, could be AFib which is intermittent.