World war 3 now a possibility ?

talahtnut

17 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Even a "small" tactical nuke on London (or even the middle of Dartmoor) would lead to the total annihilation of Russia, there are three nuclear armed countries in NATO each of which has nuke armed subs pointed in their general direction.

Even Vlad the Invader isn't that stupid, is he?

i say do it then. Russia & china's barks are worse than their bites. Just look at the crappy tech they both produce. russia and china waepons wouldnt stand chqnce against natos.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I believe shes shaving.

Wait if the Chinese blow-up doll was shaving it would have popped itself.....oh the VR goggles must be too much.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

Just now, bob smith said:

come on guys keep it all lovey dovey sweet leaf bros. no malice, smoke a chalice

Bro, live the sweet leaf life, smoke a bowl, keep the fan on in Moms basement so she doesn't come downstairs and tell you to put your toys away.  However, hitting the chronic will give your mind a way out when the nuke hits...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I doubt it - launching a nuke on any country in NATO, especially one which has submarines out there which are ready to deploy at a moments notice is suicide.

Is Putin stupid enough to push the 'suicide button' - I doubt it.

Would he be allowed to push it anyway even if he wanted to - also I doubt it because the entire military there know what the guaranteed result would be.

Russia would be reduced to rubble, not to be confused with the ruble.

Have no doubt the same would be for the rest of the world do really think that only Russia would be the only one in rubble. ????

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Bro, live the sweet leaf life, smoke a bowl, keep the fan on in Moms basement so she doesn't come downstairs and tell you to put your toys away.  However, hitting the chronic will give your mind a way out when the nuke hits...

I love you brother Bryan, smoke a bowl dude, chill your heels and keep it real

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I love you brother Bryan, smoke a bowl dude, chill your heels and keep it real

It's as real as it can get in my world, reality is what you make of it, not fictional and farcical.......Headed out to a rooftop bar to relax and stay until the rain comes, if it does then we shall return home

• Thanks 1