Monkeypox: Thais advised to avoid sexual contact with foreigners, hotels advised to clean properly

webfact

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

My Mrs wanted me to look at some bite or lump on the back of her neck last night, And seriously asked me if it might be monkey pox... what a hypochondriac! I did comment she looks more like a monkey today so she might be right, which got that bottom lip sticking out!

That would have gotten me the dreaded stink eye, and silent treatment......

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

That would have gotten me the dreaded stink eye, and silent treatment......

...in which we've all experience at some points or another. 

In many instances, this brief state of emotional character can be rather beneficial. 

Much quieter. ????

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

What about Gay women and Bisexuals, you can not just blame it on the Gay man.....One has to wonder if this is not silently spreading in the LBTQ communities.  

All accounts ive read its homosexual men. There's no crossover between homosexual women.

Quietly? Seems to already be rife with SFO and NYC calling emergencies.

It will become a thing. The bisrxuals will spread it into the general population. Dirty bedding...there goes what's left of the tourism industry.

Another multi billion dollar vaccine for Pfizer how convenient.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

What about Gay women and Bisexuals, you can not just blame it on the Gay man.....One has to wonder if this is not silently spreading in the LBTQ communities.  

I did not think Gay women were at high risk wrt Monkey Pox, and hence should not be included....it is all so confusing!

14 hours ago, BonMot said:

All accounts ive read its homosexual men. There's no crossover between homosexual women.

Quietly? Seems to already be rife with SFO and NYC calling emergencies.

It will become a thing. The bisrxuals will spread it into the general population. Dirty bedding...there goes what's left of the tourism industry.

Another multi billion dollar vaccine for Pfizer how convenient.

Why is it assumed that anal sex amongst heterosexuals is any different to that between homosexuals? Gender hardly matters, but the stigma attached to gay men is obvious. How many homophobic men will gladly have anal sex with a woman? Millions, no doubt about that. So long as they're in the giving role with a woman, it seems the homophobes happily indulge in exactly the same sexual acts as gay men, just not with other men, apparently.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:44 PM, bradiston said:

Why is it assumed that anal sex amongst heterosexuals is any different to that between homosexuals? Gender hardly matters, but the stigma attached to gay men is obvious. How many homophobic men will gladly have anal sex with a woman? Millions, no doubt about that. So long as they're in the giving role with a woman, it seems the homophobes happily indulge in exactly the same sexual acts as gay men, just not with other men, apparently.

I don't like seeing or feeling a dick down there when I have anal sex. It makes me think I'm having sex with my father.

Edited by JimTripper