Prettiest girls in isaan

Sparktrader

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you saying that if you bang them, you have to give their parents some money ?

when my nephew was 17 he had a throw with a 15 yr old who was staying w/her aunt... next thing you know she was gone and claiming pregnancy and he had to pay... 

57 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Isaan encompasses both cities and extremely rural farmland villages.

In the cities, you find all the hotties, with Uni educations and the like. 

My experience is they are NOT AS DESPARATE as bar girls, rural farm girls and the like.

Just because you are a farang means little to nothing. 

If you are overweight, unattractive and broke, well good luck with that.

Rural farm girls are usually from dead broke families.

If you are really diligent, you can pull a real diamond out of the rough (needle in the haystack) and there is a heck of a good chance, if you are good man and a good provider, she will take care of you forever with no grief what so ever.

If she has been to the city, former bargirl, knows the ropes, watch the hell out and think with your big head or you will get played.

As far as showing up in Isaan and thinking the stunners will line up to fall over you, forget that idea. 

Money/security rules, even over all you Don Juanabe's!

You appear to be a bitter man who perhaps thought yourself God's gift to women but found out the hard way you are not. Judge people as you wish to be judged yourself. Irrespective as to whether they are farm girls, bar girls or Uni girls, and as all women are from any walk of life,  they are all capable of summing you up and forming their own opinion about your own qualities and perhaps none liked what they found.

Edited by Excel
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Excel said:

You appear to be a bitter man who perhaps thought yourself God's gift to women but found out the hard way you are not. Judge people as you wish to be judged yourself. Irrespective as to whether they are farm girls, bar girls or Uni girls, and as all women are from any walk of life,  they are all capable of summing you up and forming their own opinion about your own qualities and perhaps none liked what they found.

Did you fall on your head?

What in the world from that truthful comment makes you think I am bitter.

That comment comes from being in Isaan for years and years and years and years

Still married to the same stunner, sorry for you if you fit into the other category

Edited by KIngsofisaan
  • Like 2

Sparky!!!!   I'm guessing you haven't made it to Thailand yet.  No more research!!!  lol lol

Bangkok, for sure.  10 million people, of course they have the most.  BKK has the money as well.  BKK, absolutely.  But BKK means there is competition if you are not hansum hansum rich rich man.  

One beautiful girl in Jungle City, Thailand doesn't get my vote.  It's nice, but let's be realistic.  You are not getting the only pretty one.

Do you want college girls?  Let's say no, which eliminates many, many cities.

Let's say the age range is from like 29 to 39.   Big cities.  Chiang Mai way better than Udon.  CM.    CM has the same problem as BKK, they likely had a few falang bf's before.   

So then it simply makes sense to go back to BKK (and surrounding areas).   

Sure, you can go to Essan and imagine these are all women who never saw a falang before, but likely they are just back home from BKK.  or they have deeper problems you don't want to know about.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, rwill said:

There was a comedian, I don't remember his name.  But he had a joke that went like this:

"I've travelled around the world.  I can tell you the prettiest women in the world are the men in Thailand."

There might be some truth to that in Pattaya at the Pageant

2 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

Sparky!!!!   I'm guessing you haven't made it to Thailand yet.  No more research!!!  lol lol

Bangkok, for sure.  10 million people, of course they have the most.  BKK has the money as well.  BKK, absolutely.  But BKK means there is competition if you are not hansum hansum rich rich man.  

One beautiful girl in Jungle City, Thailand doesn't get my vote.  It's nice, but let's be realistic.  You are not getting the only pretty one.

Do you want college girls?  Let's say no, which eliminates many, many cities.

Let's say the age range is from like 29 to 39.   Big cities.  Chiang Mai way better than Udon.  CM.    CM has the same problem as BKK, they likely had a few falang bf's before.   

So then it simply makes sense to go back to BKK (and surrounding areas).   

Sure, you can go to Essan and imagine these are all women who never saw a falang before, but likely they are just back home from BKK.  or they have deeper problems you don't want to know about.

Isaan is the proverbial needle in the haystack scenerio.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Touch my girl and there will be consequences and repercussions....full stop

Thats my mom SRB, keep your white gloves on when you touch her, she is as pure as the driven snow....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Isaan encompasses both cities and extremely rural farmland villages.

In the cities, you find all the hotties, with Uni educations and the like. 

My experience is they are NOT AS DESPARATE as bar girls, rural farm girls and the like.

Just because you are a farang means little to nothing. 

If you are overweight, unattractive and broke, well good luck with that.

Rural farm girls are usually from dead broke families.

If you are really diligent, you can pull a real diamond out of the rough (needle in the haystack) and there is a heck of a good chance, if you are good man and a good provider, she will take care of you forever with no grief what so ever.

If she has been to the city, former bargirl, knows the ropes, watch the hell out and think with your big head or you will get played.

As far as showing up in Isaan and thinking the stunners will line up to fall over you, forget that idea. 

Money/security rules, even over all you Don Juanabe's!

Don Juanabe's...

Love it...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hummin said:

The most beautiful girls I saw was not in Isaan, but Nakon Sawan. They seemed to be everywhere when I have visited that town for service on my Kawasaki. Useally stayed over night there. No night life as Im aware of, so just natural normal beautifully girls walking around. Thay said Udon was the town, but, my guess is on Nakon Sawan, and also Surat Thani girls

Nong khai

Udon

Khon kaen

Nakon sawan

Chiang mai

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The Udon Thani area has alot of beauties. Buriram. Surin. Korat. Chaiyaphum. Issan creates some absolute stunners. And some very good, kind hearted ones too. Just keep in mind most are from modest families, so there is a significant financial component. But, that is the case most everywhere, unless she is educated and middle class. Then the needs can be a bit less. Maybe. 

Kk to Chaiyamphum to Nakon Sawan drive looks interesting

• Like 2

My first Thai lady was an absolute Stunner, Smoking HOT from Chaiyaphum, a dainty wee lil thing and beautiful... however, turned out she was a

Complete Nut Case! After mums bad leg in Hospital, Shorts for her 60 year old dad (something a boyband member would ware) and Court No9 Fees owing to her being a passenger in her friends car crash??? Enough!! It was Lakon Khrub!

I think the real answer to the OPs question is sadly Not in Issan

9 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Someone who has never been to Thailand least of all Issan is starting a thread of dubious  merit or use. I find such threads and their  creators

potentially vicarious  Is it just me or do other people who actually  live here find such threads vaguely voyeuristic- experiencing Thailand, the people and their culture through  the eyes of others? There are two other similar posters generating endless threads non of which  are important or merit serious attention.  I query their motives but do  should they? BTW The answer  to the OP's question is Nong Khai not Burriram as most people believe.

The question / thread is important to the poster, so it deserves to be posted.