Prettiest girls in isaan

Sparktrader

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I did mean away from bars , getting out the bar environment and in villages where there is no prostitution or bars 

Why does it have to be prostitutes, you do realise that regular girls like to get their Nat King Hole as well, right?

29 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you're really unlucky you'll meet a really hot isaan girl get married, build a house and support her family

You could be unlucky and have to rent short time girls rest of your life out of many different reasons. 

Everything have its extreme side of it. Not everybody is comfortable to play the p4p, and many like to  and lucky to find a good girl and a good family and benefit from each other. 

However, not sure op will have a walk in the park searching for girls thecwayvhevhope to do. Anyway, he can be lucky if he is patient and use dating apps with geographic limitations based on their actuall location like Tinder. 

Good language skills is a minimum requirement, and most likely easier to find in tourist destinations. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I used to sit in the park (September Park, Saigon) and regularly get offers from female university students. 

Uni girls is for special interested expats, I would call it a fetish especially when it comes to mid age retired retards like me. 

Not my category of interest, but what floats your boats as long they are legal, and it fits your moral!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Why all the hatred and snide remarks towards other people's choices?

Because this thread appears to be about snagging rather than living with Isaan girls.

All those sexy ansome men that pay for sex and boast they are Adonis. All these guys letching over university girls young enough to be their grandchildren.

Sad really.

• Like 2

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Because this thread appears to be about snagging rather than living with Isaan girls.

All those sexy ansome men that pay for sex and boast they are Adonis. All these guys letching over university girls young enough to be their grandchildren.

Sad really.

Everybody pays

Why date a 70yo woman?

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

For my personal taste Buriram is definitely the best source.

I guess 80% of the girl who I like and talk to and ask where they come from tell me: Buriram.

Small, brown, petite, lovely.

I have the same experience - but they're not actually in Buriram when they tell me where they're from... so maybe the prettiest girls who are still actually in Isaan are in another province? They seem to be in whatever city I'm visiting though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, androokery said:

I have the same experience - but they're not actually in Buriram when they tell me where they're from... so maybe the prettiest girls who are still actually in Isaan are in another province? They seem to be in whatever city I'm visiting though. 

My hotel room

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Many entertaining posts later, I'm still not getting the plan. Hit some sprawling, hard to get around Issan town, have some ThaiFriendly's lined up and then pray she's attracted? And then if you stiff in Buriram, you get on the bus and do it all again?

I only moved here 8 days ago, and I already have some interest from my very sweet hotel owner. She's driving me around town, inviting me out to eat with the kid, and even knocked on my door to chat. But why? My C- looks and great wealth (I did pack along 4 pairs of pants)?

No. I'm a cheery person, I was nice to her kid and gave her a rollerball pen, I'm good company, but more to the point, I had many chances for many interactions with this nice person (I'm  very happily married, BTW, she knows it). Over a week, we've shared a bit of ourselves. And as a hotel owner in tourist district, there is no language barrier.

If I just approached her at 7/11 cold, no little chit chats over somtum. If I were single and wanted to get involved -who knows? But there's a teaspoon of mutual attraction and respect -so very, very lovely for only $15 a night (the room, I'm talking about the room).

I probably have the least experience in Thai GF-stuff of anyone here. But if I was looking, I'd dig in one place and just be the overall nicest, most laid back, unconcerned with romance or sex guy in the world. See what comes to me and get a taste of Issan-wherever. Take a private language class, maybe hire a guide to show me around a bit.

Just be into who's ever in front of me, whoever they are. I don't see how the 7 Issan towns in 3 weeks plan I heard last here gets you anything but exhausted.

Sounds like a good plan, when you have the time.

I find that "lining up ThaiFriendlies" is not a strategy that works very well with the Isaan girls' fluid concept of time and dates. I find that quite often they will "forget" a date and then send you a message just as you left town about wanting to meet. 

• Like 2

I respect his dedication and fearlessness. With this level of persistence and putting himself out there, he should either be selling life insurance, getting converts for Jehovah, or both.

The only way I ever got women was by having a life so that one of them might be interested to come along and interrupt it. If you're fresh off the bus and have 68 hours in town, how do you front that? 

Very hard to go from, "nice mango's there" to "you know I'm not really talking about mango's, right?"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

I respect his dedication and fearlessness. With this level of persistence and putting himself out there, he should either be selling life insurance, getting converts for Jehovah, or both.

The only way I ever got women was by having a life so that one of them might be interested to come along and interrupt it. If you're fresh off the bus and have 68 hours in town, how do you front that? 

Very hard to go from, "nice mango's there" to "you know I'm not really talking about mango's, right?"

I just travel

See what happens

Not desperate to get one a night

If i like a place i might stay 2 weeks

Just looking at options if bored

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you sure ?

I thought that all a White guy would have to do is to go to an Issan village and every Female in the village would be spellbound by seeing a White guy and they would all rip their clothes off , every single woman, married , granny's the lot , in the hope she would be the one he wants to have sex with ?

Is Issan not like that ?

All the girls running out of 7/11 chasing after the White guy walking down the street ?

Nurses , housewife's all running down the street amazed that a White guy in in town ?

They do if me

Very handsum

1 minute ago, Upnotover said:

Have you already done one of these trips?  I seem to have been reading lists of towns for some time and am hoping soon to start seeing reports of what you have discovered.  Or are you in a perpetual state of preparation?

Be there soon

I write a report

11 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

I just travel

If i like a place i might stay 2 weeks

Just looking at options if bored

What would make you stay in Roi Et for two weeks? What would make you bored?

Roi Et, very easy to see what you're getting there on YouTube.

My nonchalant, dig in plan= strongly likely to fail.

Most charming man ever seen in two dozen Issan 7/11's = strongly likely fail.

Pattaya = not that great, but full out, complete failure is very unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

They do if me

Very handsum

If you go to a village and you go with a local Woman, you will be with her and no other woman in the village would be interested as you are spoken for .

If you go alone to a village , many of the Females would be married or already in relationships and wouldn't be interested in cheating on their partner  .

Any single females wouldn't be interested in a guy just passing by the village , and they are unlikely to speak much English and they wouldn't want to be seen with you , as they wouldn't want to get that kind of reputation .

Quite a few villages have the local nutter who would happily accompany you if your provide her with the drinks .

The woman who wears the same clothes everyday and sleeps in the market .

Females in villages will try to keep away from you , for one reason or another 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

What would make you stay in Roi Et for two weeks? What would make you bored?

Roi Et, very easy to see what you're getting there on YouTube.

My nonchalant, dig in plan= strongly likely to fail.

Most charming man ever seen in two dozen Issan 7/11's = strongly likely fail.

Pattaya = not that great, but full out, complete failure is very unlikely.

Nong khai, udon , kk more likely

Roi et be 1n

4 minutes ago, androokery said:

I work in the travel industry. We've found that the customers/guests/travelers are as happy or happier during the planning and dreaming phase of their journeys as they are during the actual trip. So he might be on to something with this perpetual state of preparation. Just imagine what kind of stunners he is enjoying in Isaan right now... before he's even left his sofa. 

True

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I did, 47 years ago and have never regretted it. Only one downside. Before we married she would peel my grapes for me. Now, I have to eat them whole.????

Mine's a stunner from Samut Prakarn ..... 11 years together and she still peels my grapes.  When does the grape peeling phase end?

• Haha 2