Prettiest girls in isaan

Sparktrader

10 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Is it just me or do other people who actually  live here find such threads vaguely voyeuristic- experiencing Thailand, the people and their culture through  the eyes of others?

In answer to your question, probably. The thread is just a bit of light-hearted fun. Lighten up.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pegman said:

Buriram & Surin have their share. My preference is smaller ladies.

I would have thought hat Buriram was pretty deserted certainly as far as anyone under 30 was concerned. All the blokes are driving taxis in Bangkok and all the girls working in that part of the world...

4 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well there are a couple of very nice 7/11 girls in my local ( rural Chiang Rai) shop. Especially the one who likes to practice her English on me!

"You put your shopping in the basket on your motorcycle!"

" Is my hair cute?"

Mind you I am 64 and she is about 20, but it makes popping out to buy a carton of milk less of a chore...

Photos please

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Some guys get used to bars where every female is available for sex

They have these bars in Buriram.

And if you can speak Thai it's not that hard to find a bird in most Thai towns ( if you don't look like you like under a rock )

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

You'll probably end up looking for companionship in one of these seedy karaoke bars or outdoor live entertainment halls which cater to mostly Thais customers,

If still correct, he wanted to spend a couple of nights here, then a couple there... He is not likely to find a Thai oriented bar w/willing waitress hostesses... 

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I would have thought hat Buriram was pretty deserted certainly as far as anyone under 30 was concerned. All the blokes are driving taxis in Bangkok and all the girls working in that part of the world...

You are aware the Lisa from "Black Pink" is from Buriram.

images (16).jpg

Some foreigners are under the mistaken impression it's still 1980. Thai women have a lot more knowledge and a lot more options than they did 40 years ago.

I see older foreigners who come to Thailand to 'live the dream'. Back home they were old, fat, and of modest means. When they come to Thailand, they're old, fat, and of modest means...but in Thailand. Not exactly a 'catch' in today's Thailand.

It takes as much 'game' now to win over a lovely Thai woman as it would to win over a desirable woman back home. One had best be neat, clean, in shape, kind hearted, and fairly successful. Young is also a plus. That is reality in 2022. The foreigners who are in long term relationships here had something to offer that was appealing to their mate.

That being said, Thai women can be quite lovely and desirable to newcomers, and that could prove an inspiration to a man looking for a relationship. While beauty is probably evenly distributed around the country, I have often found---as some others who have posted here---that it's tough to beat Buriram. Just bring your A game, because a lovely Thai woman need not settle for second rate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PJ71 said:

They have these bars in Buriram.

And if you can speak Thai it's not that hard to find a bird in most Thai towns ( if you don't look like you like under a rock )

I did mean away from bars , getting out the bar environment and in villages where there is no prostitution or bars 

• Haha 1