Prettiest girls in isaan

Sparktrader

2 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Look at all the married expats in Isaan, bought a house, land, cars, support an extended family. Do the right thing like normal people.

I don't think this is "like normal people".

They just bought a girl for a much higher price than Spark wants to pay. Many met their wife in Pattaya,  anyway. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 5:11 PM, Hummin said:

The most beautiful girls I saw was not in Isaan, but Nakon Sawan. They seemed to be everywhere when I have visited that town for service on my Kawasaki. Useally stayed over night there. No night life as Im aware of, so just natural normal beautifully girls walking around. Thay said Udon was the town, but, my guess is on Nakon Sawan, and also Surat Thani girls

A "service on my Kwasaki"... must remember that one.

To wife, "Bye honey! I'm just popping out for a service on my Kawasaki, OK?"

Or is it when sneaking home around 7 a.m. the following morning with, "Honest honey! I was just getting a service on my Kawaski."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Here is a thought?

For your same question?

How much is a tuk tuk?

For 50 meters?

For 1 kilometer?

For 10 kilometers?

Doesn't it really depend on where you are and exactly where you need to go?

I hope this helps you out.

Not in Pattaya. All routes ฿10. Thought you would have learned that while wife hunting. 

59 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

A "service on my Kwasaki"... must remember that one.

To wife, "Bye honey! I'm just popping out for a service on my Kawasaki, OK?"

Or is it when sneaking home around 7 a.m. the following morning with, "Honest honey! I was just getting a service on my Kawaski."

When you riding motorbike, you do not need any other reason to leave home. 

25 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

The way to find and attract some of the prettiest girls in Isaan is to go to a couple of the universities in Khon Kaen and cruise the nearby hotspots in your new BMW.

And older man sitting in a car outside university's trying to attract teenagers for sex for money ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lorry said:

You describe Isaan of 20 years ago, before Thaksin and the boom in Isaan.

Even in the poorest provinces of Isaan (the one you live in and the neighboring province) most households have had access to a car for years now. 

Most families have a washing machine. 

Every single person under 40 has a smartphone. 

People who don't own land are poor, yes.

Half of people in Isaan do own land.  They have never been as poor as the slum dwellers of Bangkok.  And with rising land prices,  they are often quite well off now.

How do you pay a smart phone bill every month with no income?

How do you get to the city and get a job and a place to live when you start out with no money and no transportation?

What jobs do you get in the city when you have limited education and no skills?

Funny these people own the land and the house. Not one car, motorbike, washing machine or piece of furniture. Still cooking with fire.

Still cutting rice by hand.

Everyone in this village is the same way.

Shows how absolutely little you know about rural Isaan.

Owning land does not make a person well off? How does owning land make you well off?

Can you spend land at 7/11?

Land is not cash in case you haven't figured it out yet. And it is never worth anything until the day you do sell and turn it into cash.

You are just another one of the ridiculous, spouting off with no idea how things really work.

Stay in your own lane, you won't look so obviously uneducated.

Isaan 3.jpg

Issan 2.jpg

Isaan 2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lorry said:

For more than 10 years now,  there have been job opportunities in the cities of Isaan.

Development is visible everywhere.

Buriram city is a good example.  I knew it as a sleepy rural backwater 20 years ago - now it's a globalized metropolis by comparison. 

Please tell me exactly how many jobs you see here in that area outside of the city itself (aug 2022)?

Issan.jpg

Edited by KIngsofisaan

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks for your information.

They all told me they come from a small village.

But with all those girls from Buriram I thought the village can't really be so small.

Now finally you opened my eyes where they all come from. ???? 

Buriram the city is big, all the surrounding villages outside the city are very small. 

Both locations are Buriram.

43 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How do you pay a smart phone bill every month with no income?

How do you get to the city and get a job and a place to live when you start out with no money and no transportation?

What jobs do you get in the city when you have limited education and no skills?

Funny these people own the land and the house. Not one car, motorbike, washing machine or piece of furniture. Still cooking with fire.

Still cutting rice by hand.

Everyone in this village is the same way.

Shows how absolutely little you know about rural Isaan.

Owning land does not make a person well off? How does owning land make you well off?

Can you spend land at 7/11?

Land is not cash in case you haven't figured it out yet. And it is never worth anything until the day you do sell and turn it into cash.

You are just another one of the ridiculous, spouting off with no idea how things really work.

Stay in your own lane, you won't look so obviously uneducated.

Issan 2.jpg

While there are (were) pockets of growth in rural Isaan, most of it (from my experience) is as you posted. Covid made things even worse, as it cut off remittances from women who had gone off to Patts and BKK.

Yes, even in remote areas, one can find a Big C or Tesco-Lotus, but those tend to be wildly overstaffed. Few seem to be hiring. Half-built structures, started when banks lent freely, lost their funding during Covid, which not only means a NPL, but no new construction jobs.

My experience in rural Isaan equals corrugated metal home walls, tarp roofs that leak during the rainy season, outhouses, hibachi-style stoves, scabies on the kids, and field work if lucky. Not particularly hi-so.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

. Bangkok 50 baht.

Fairly normal question to ask.

Ah......no.

Not a single tuktuk driver in Bangkok is going to take a foreigner from, say, Soi Cowboy to NEP for 50 baht. First ask price is going to be at least 200 baht, and maybe....just maybe...he'd settle for 100 baht for the 1 minute ride.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 9:58 PM, Sparktrader said:

I want a stunner

Wow, great post. 

I've had a few stunners over the years and that's exactly how they sound. 

I want........ 

I want........ 

I want........ 

That's all I ever heard. 

It's a lot of fun though, pretty little things, I've got to give them what they want.

It gets expensive ????

All good, I always got what I wanted. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

The way to find and attract some of the prettiest girls in Isaan is to go to a couple of the universities in Khon Kaen and cruise the nearby hotspots in your new BMW.

Nonsense.

It's Maha Sarakham in your Isuzu D-Max.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Excel said:
10 hours ago, Kinnock said:

Mine's a stunner from Samut Prakarn ..... 11 years together and she still peels my grapes.  When does the grape peeling phase end?

At my age and with so few teeth, my wife now chews my grapes first

Lucky man! Sounds like you've got yourself a proper mulcher. Mine's only good for the golfball and garden hose thingmie.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:
14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah but so many girls are living a lie, only there because they're being paid one way or another, with p4p both people understand that

How many members of TV are living a real lie?

A real lie as opposed to a not-so real lie?

Please try and be more specific. Some members (still) come (back) here for advice and guidance.

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:
4 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Nonsense.

It's Maha Sarakham in your Isuzu D-Max.

Nonsense to you. Can't fool the real stunners as the BMW dealer is right across Maliwan from the KKU campus.

2022-08-10_02h28_54.png

• Like 1

A post with a video using Thai language has been removed:

3. English is the only permitted language anywhere on ASEAN NOW, except within the Thai language forum, where using Thai is allowed. 

Some off topic posts and the replies have been removed.