POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

54 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Yeah, they have a tape that proves he was done wrong -and yet, and yet.....no tape. They have the warrant that prove he was hard done by -and yet, and yet.....no warrant. They have secret service people gagging to verify that he didn't grab the steering wheel, and yet, and yet............

Your belief that the FBI were morons and unable to spot security camera's is.......

This is not a movie .

This is not a T.V programme .

This isnt a reality T.V show .

This is not a Big Brother television programme  

Arrest warrants are not made public .

CCTV is not made public . 

You are not a judge on Americas got talent .

This is not a live 24 hour television programme where you get to see everything that happens . 

Arrest warrants and private CCTV footage isn't released to the public 

• Confused 1

Man, Poor low on the totem pole Eric gets the dismal job of speaking to The Daily Mail, typically viewed as bird cage lining even among the other red top brit newspapers. Not even wild life rapist Don Jr. This is like you watch the 3 Stooges and get stuck with a Shemp episode. Or go see Slade and find out Noddy doesn't tour.

Sometimes, if they can't get a real guest, he get's to go on Hannity for some extra gentle handling. It's great to read about brit oldies here who still (still) cherish a newspaper about The Royals, dog's antics, and naughty vicars.

If Trump's surrogates are out everywhere saying evidence was planted, and he's not correcting them, then he endorsing this wacky claim by default, oh, hairsplitting, racist-apologist, friendless Pedant.

If it were Obama, would he let others speak for him? No, Obama was not a weasel. Obama spoke in declarative sentences. Your guy is incapable. 

He can show his non-existent tape any day of the week. He can show the warrant. He's got nothing. 

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Nobody gleans goldmines!

It's an impossible  mixed metaphor to which to reply.

So running away from what your sources are. As black people used to say in vaudeville:

Feets, do yo' stuff.

Just now, ozimoron said:

Yes he is, even hinting they "may" have planted evidence is doing that. He (and you) know very well that his followers would take that on board, Fox news did.

No, he hasnt hinted that .

Saying that you hope something doesn't happen, ISNT hinting that it did or has happened .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

She wouldn't have uttered the words at all without Trump's imprimateur. Obviously they know what was going to be found. Like somebody said, this will be the big lie, part two.

I said, Part Deux. To give this mess the Mighty Ducks terrible film-gravitas it deserves.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Whose side was "the rat" on though ?

I speak MicManus. Translation:

"I have no idea. I have no opinion. On my tombstone it will say, "A life well-steeped in maybe this, maybe that.".

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

She wouldn't have uttered the words at all without Trump's imprimateur. Obviously they know what was going to be found. Like somebody said, this will be the big lie, part two.

You are talking about someone else now ?

Like, falsely claiming that Donald claimed something and then you claiming it will be a big lie . 

Falsely  claiming that Donald said something and then suggesting hes lying 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are talking about someone else now ?

Like, falsely claiming that Donald claimed something and then you claiming it will be a big lie . 

Falsely  claiming that Donald said something and then suggesting hes lying 

Trump CLAIMED it just by implying that it may have occurred. Look for Trump to use more definite language the minute that anything is revealed about what they found. When his lawyer repeats his insinuation it carries even more weight.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you on drugs or something ?

Are you on drugs or something ?

Your usual I....I.....don't understand passive aggressive thing. Everyone understands me but you.

Look at your likes in this discussion and look at mine. This is A Mel Gibson Jesus film-level beating you're taking.

Time for you to go back to yelling at people in the pub who have the nerve to have sex in Thailand. 

You got nothing. Your guy's nothing. And now you're down to playing the befuddlement card. Gotcha.

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Trump CLAIMED it just by implying that it may have occurred. Look for Trump to use more definite language the minute that anything is revealed about what they found.

You are twisting words around to give them a different meaning nd you are also changing actual words used . 

Trump did not say that the FBI planted files and he didnt say they may have  , he said that he hoped they didn't do that .

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are twisting words around to give them a different meaning nd you are also changing actual words used . 

Trump did not say that the FBI planted files and he didnt say they may have  , he said that he hoped they didn't do that .

It's really tantamount to the same thing. Look at the exceedingly vague hints seized upon by Qanon adherents to manufacture all kinds of claims. Why did Watters claim it as well? Pure coincidence? Nobody is buying your obsequious argument.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't those cult members love a good conspiracy theory

Trump Is Peddling a Conspiracy the FBI Planted Evidence at Mar-a-Lago

"former President Donald Trump boosted a baseless conspiracy theory that the FBI planted evidence at his Mar-a-Lago residence during a search on Monday."

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkgapy/trump-fbi-mar-a-lago-planted-evidence-conspiracy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's really tantamount to the same thing. Look at the exceedingly vague hints seized upon by Qanon adherents to manufacture all kinds of claims. Why did Watters claim it as well? Pure coincidence? Nobody is buying your obsequious argument.

Right :

"I hope that it isnt going to rain today"

What does that mean ?

Does it mean that It did rain today ? 

Does it mean I think it rained today ?

Am I saying that it will rain today ?

Or am I saying that I hope that it doesn't rain today ?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Don't those cult members love a good conspiracy theory

Trump Is Peddling a Conspiracy the FBI Planted Evidence at Mar-a-Lago

"former President Donald Trump boosted a baseless conspiracy theory that the FBI planted evidence at his Mar-a-Lago residence during a search on Monday."

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkgapy/trump-fbi-mar-a-lago-planted-evidence-conspiracy

"Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, ‘planting.’"

We are already talking about that quote .

That quote is currently being discussed at the moment .

There is no need to post that quote again

Posting a quote and keep changings the quotes  meaning, will not make the false claims to true  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Right :

"I hope that it isnt going to rain today"

What does that mean ?

Does it mean that It did rain today ? 

Does it mean I think it rained today ?

Am I saying that it will rain today ?

Or am I saying that I hope that it doesn't rain today ?

Everybody always hopes that the police don't plant evidence when they raid. That goes without saying. Trump calculated his remarks to convince millions of his sycophants that the FBI likely did plant evidence. He is sowing the seed for his future public (not court) defense.