POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

21 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Funny. You still won't forthrightly declare that Trump should release the text of the warrant. Hmmm...why is that?

I don't what it says. If the FBI have their reasons for withholding, maybe Trump has been advised to do the same. I don't know the real reason and few others will know, either.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I don't what it says. If the FBI have their reasons for withholding, maybe Trump has been advised to do the same. I don't know the real reason and few others will know, either.

So, why are you calling on the FBI to release information if you don't know the real reasons.

32 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Lets look at the facts that are not in dispute.

1. We know Trump still has documents he holds illegally and removed illegally after 18 months of leaving office. Eric admitted it.

2. We know that negotiations to get them back have failed. Eric claimed they were ongoing.

What was the FBI going to do? Nothing, because it's political? Keep writing nice letters that start with please? Send a subpoena for Trump to ignore or appeal? No matter what the outcome of any such appeal, there is only one lawful location those documents can be and they aren't in it.

It's possible that there is a national security aspect to this as well as the requirements for such a raid require that the evidence they use be fresh.

I fail to see how these actions can be at all divisive. Reasonable people should have an open mind and wait for the outcome. People looking for the next conspiracy are losing their heads.

WE don't know anything. How come Eric has become so trustworthy all of a sudden?

NARA does not seem to be sure what is missing, if anything.

Facts that are not in dispute do not include mere possibilities.

This FBI raid has never been tried on a former President, particularly one that still has the support of close to half the country (at a minimum). That support wants to know what is going on and why. The sooner it's all sorted the better.  

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Oh I stopped believing  all that anti Trump  propaganda  years ago. If he had committed a crime that could be proves he would  be prosecuted. Until he is found guilty by a legal court of law any assertions about guilt are hysterical  nonsense made by political  opponents and enemies . As for the this latest raid - The Democrats  are notorious  for  using state  institutions to attack their opponents as Obama harnessed the authority  of the IR to harras people.

Biden and his son are criminals by your standards but like Trump they havent  been prosecuted.

Where did you learn all that? FOX "news"?

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but they weren't people, they were fraudent political organisations masquerading as tax deductible charitable organizations

When the IR turns you out  its irrelevant what your status is because they distrupt you and your  activities,  prevent your organisation  from functioning  for about two years  and cause great expense. Obama  was on record as approving using the IR in a partizan  way I believe but I don't  know the results of the IR raids or who  was or was  not prosecuted.

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, nauseus said:

I cannot prove the existence of the Lord. I cannot disprove it either.

Evidence would be good. But where is it? I was hoping that the FBI might like to share.

Wait a second.

You can expect claims to be backed by evidence.

Or:

You can support Trump.

You can't do both.

• Like 2

Garland said the Justice Department filed a motion requesting the Trump warrant and property receipt be unsealed. So the court will decide.

It seems that the DOJ wants to make sure it does everything by the book.

Those who were expecting anything else will likely be disappointed.......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

FBI's Trump Informants Are Traitors, Marjorie Taylor Greene Says

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-fbi-informants-traitors-trump-1732792

She is a far Right conspiracy theorist 

"Marjorie Taylor Greene, also known by her initials MTG, is an American politician, businesswoman, and far-right conspiracy theorist "

'

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

She is a far Right conspiracy theorist 

"Marjorie Taylor Greene, also known by her initials MTG, is an American politician, businesswoman, and far-right conspiracy theorist "

'

A lot of Trump supporters fit that description.  Ever hear of Qanon?

This is what happens when an ex president accuses the FBI of planting evidence.

An armed man decked out in body armor tried to breach a security screening area at an FBI field office Thursday, then fled and was injured in an exchange of gunfire in an hourslong standoff with law enforcement that persisted into late afternoon, authorities said.

The confrontation that began at the FBI’s Cincinnati office came as officials warned of an increase in threats against federal agents in the days following a search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

https://apnews.com/article/fbi-cincinnati-armed-man-b4701596a0eb9770e3b29e95328f5704

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

My previous prediction has come true.

Goodness....did you also call the Covid pandemic way back in 2009? Were you Nostradamus in a previous life? Are you holding seminars to share with the less fortunate your galactic wisdom? Maybe something online?

That a CULT might get upset because their messiah might be held accountable for his criminality and grifting comes as a surprise to this many sane people over the age of seven:  ZERO

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Goodness....did you also call the Covid pandemic way back in 2009? Were you Nostradamus in a previous life? Are you holding seminars to share with the less fortunate your galactic wisdom? Maybe something online?

That a CULT might get upset because their messiah might be held accountable for his criminality and grifting comes as a surprise to this many sane people over the age of seven:  ZERO

I see you deleted his poll. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, candide said:

Garland said the Justice Department filed a motion requesting the Trump warrant and property receipt be unsealed. So the court will decide.

It seems that the DOJ wants to make sure it does everything by the book.

Those who were expecting anything else will likely be disappointed.......

Yes Trump could have made the details of the warrant public himself, now Garland is asking the court to release them publicly, Trump has until Friday to object.

Donald Trump: Mar-a-Lago search warrant could be unsealed

The US Department of Justice is asking a Florida court to unseal the warrant that let FBI agents search former President Donald Trump's home.

If granted, the request would make the documents available to the public, the justice department has so far not revealed the reason for the search - but the unsealed warrant could.

Mr Trump has until Friday to object to the unsealing - or could release details of the warrant himself.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62512360

• Like 1