Growing concerns about sleep called Coronasomnia

webfact

24 minutes ago, jossthaifarang said:

This will help with the problem...

image.png

Thank good they legalized weed in time. The true cure for everything!

Never slept good after smoking, drinking or eating ganja or weed. I fell asleep, yes, but the hangover the day after? Not my cup of tea literally ????

On 8/11/2022 at 3:19 AM, Hummin said:

Thank good they legalized weed in time. The true cure for everything!

Never slept good after smoking, drinking or eating ganja or weed. I fell asleep, yes, but the hangover the day after? Not my cup of tea literally ????

Probably not getting the good stuff...

17 minutes ago, jossthaifarang said:

Probably not getting the good stuff...

Promise you quality was not the problem, but for me it doesn't work as it does on others. Same experiences with controlled drugs, sleeping pills, morphine etc, it does not do the job for me as it supposed to do.

I fall asleep as long it is a sativa strain, but often wake up in the middle of night and have problems to fall asleep again, and get proper sleep. Wake up with a slow brain out of function. 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:37 AM, nana kid said:

I am 81 now,  Have  had an Alprazalam ( Xanax) prescription for 20 years for sleep.  I still have a doctors prescription but pharmacies do not carry this drug.

Do hospitals?

Some “approved” pharmacies have it in stock as do most, if not all, hospitals. The pharmacies will be cheaper than buying at a private hospitals by a margin. You will indeed likely need a prescription. Typically, you will find such large/approved pharmacies in the vicinity of Government hospitals. 

Government became concerned on mis-use, so a while back stopped smaller clinics and pharmacies giving it directly to patients. 

20 hours ago, Hummin said:

Promise you quality was not the problem, but for me it doesn't work as it does on others. Same experiences with controlled drugs, sleeping pills, morphine etc, it does not do the job for me as it supposed to do.

I fall asleep as long it is a sativa strain, but often wake up in the middle of night and have problems to fall asleep again, and get proper sleep. Wake up with a slow brain out of function. 

Fair enough mate, I guess we are not all the same.

On 8/10/2022 at 10:37 AM, nana kid said:

I am 81 now,  Have  had an Alprazalam ( Xanax) prescription for 20 years for sleep.  I still have a doctors prescription but pharmacies do not carry this drug.

Do hospitals?

The bartender at my local joint does.

On 8/9/2022 at 1:33 PM, vandeventer said:

I agree what you say about the age process, but a lot of my friends are still suffering with long covid months after having covid and most are having trouble sleeping every night.

yes, can't sleep more than 3-4 hours straight.

btw, vaccines esp mRNA just prevent severe covid/death, not contracting it, which is why such a shame to see all the brave deniers on here.

• Like 1