Britain’s opposition Labour Party demand energy price cap freeze

Scott

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Because I’m not. 

Then back up your hyperbole. 

Remember legitimate contributions are neither sleaze nor indicative of being on the take. 

They are perfectly legal as long as they keep within the rules governing political contributions. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, baboon said:

I disagree, but as you insist. Now: What about granting peerages to sons of KGB agents and shaking off your security detail to meet him and his tather in private while serving as a minister?

Let me guess: 'So what is the big deal unless they are politicians I don't like, in which case it is a bloody scandal'?

Nice bit of whataboutery. Try again. 
Does the KGB pay for help at strikers picket lines?

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Have a look on the register of interests.
Just because it’s in there does not make it not sleaze. 

No need. 

The reason being that’s exactly what it does. 

Now back up your very specific claim. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

No need. 

The reason being that’s exactly what it does. 

Now back up your very specific claim. 

How much did the register record they were on the take? That’s the back up. All official. Labour sleaze. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Nonsense. 

Now back up your claim. 

Its there on the record if you want to check it. Do a bit of Googling if you want, but don’t bother with your Guardian because they will probably have glossed over it. 

Its there on the record if you want to check it. Do a bit of Googling if you want, but don’t bother with your Guardian because they will probably have glossed over it. 

No need because I know you are wrong.

You have claimed that mps and the Labour Party are on the take or involved in sleaze because of perfectly legal contributions from trade unions. 

You have consistently failed to back this erroneous claim because you can’t. 

The reason you can’t is because it’s not true. 

• Like 2

Nice bit of whataboutery. Try again. 
Does the KGB pay for help at strikers picket lines?

The KGB has not existed since 1991.

Johnson, however has feted their hiers and granted peerages to their sons, the corrupt, sleazy scumbag. He escaped from his security detail in order to party with them.

You have no argument, other than screeching the equivalent of 'Two legs good, Four legs bad'.

The Ministry of State Security archive just behind the Lubyanka is a fascinating place to visit. I was glad to have the opportunity, while we were briefly friends with Russia.

I wonder where the current curator has placed one 'Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson' as an exhibit?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No need because I know you are wrong.

You have claimed that mps and the Labour Party are on the take or involved in sleaze because of perfectly legal contributions from trade unions. 

You have consistently failed to back this erroneous claim because you can’t. 

The reason you can’t is because it’s not true. 

Labour MPs taking cash from unions is Sleaze.  
Legal or not, registered or not, it is still Sleaze. 
All true. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, baboon said:

You have no argument, other than screeching the equivalent of 'Two legs good, Four legs bad'.

I have no argument because I really could not careless about Boris and the KGB. I don’t suppose he received any cash to attend the party. 
Now, back to sleazy Labour MPs in the unions pocket to picket. 

6 minutes ago, Loiner said:

I have no argument because I really could not careless about Boris and the KGB. I don’t suppose he received any cash to attend the party. 
Now, back to sleazy Labour MPs in the unions pocket to picket. 

And back to Natalie Elphicke at Dover, whether you could care or not.

'Shame on you!'!

And as for Johnson, you don't care whether or not if he is a Kremlin asset?

'Shame on you'.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Yes. Evil labor.

Tories have taken £62,000 from Russia-linked donors since war began
The donations include £50,000 from Lubov Chernukhin, who is married to Vladimir Putin’s former deputy finance minister

Reports say that her husband, Vladimir, had business dealings with oligarchs who are now under UK sanctions and earned up to £42m a year.

Her donation to the Tories came on March 4, just eight days after Russian troops entered Ukraine – and just one day after Boris Johnson pledged to step up sanctions to "starve Putin’s war machine".

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/conservative-party-russia-donors-ukraine-invasion/

Tory donor with Russia links facing forgery charges in Luxembourg

A businessman who has been described as a friend of Vladimir Putin, and who donated £400,000 to the Conservative party before the Brexit referendum, is facing charges of forgery in Luxembourg.

Gérard Lopez, 50, who chaired the Lotus Formula One team in the UK, donated to the Tories in April 2016, two months before the referendum. He has denied the charges.

It has been reported in D’Lëtzebuerger Land, a Luxembourg weekly political journal, that investigators have examined transfers of hundreds of thousands of pounds between the former operations of Lotus in the UK, a Luxembourg football club and a Hong Kong-based investment company. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/26/tory-donor-and-vladimir-putin-associate-facing-forgery-charges-in-luxembourg

How much did Corbyn, the Labour Party leader at the time, get paid by the Iranians...:whistling:

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/boris-johnson-skewers-jeremy-corbyn-over-iranian-state-tv-payment-1.961762

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

How much did Corbyn, the Labour Party leader at the time, get paid by the Iranians...:whistling:

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/boris-johnson-skewers-jeremy-corbyn-over-iranian-state-tv-payment-1.961762

Do you really want to compare the total volume of Russian contributions to the Conservative party to what Corbyn received from Iran?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Do you really want to compare the total volume of Russian contributions to the Conservative party to what Corbyn received from Iran?

You totally missed the point.....................????