Jomtien Bus Service to Suvarnabhumi Airport

bondjames007

I have a flight booked,  leaving Bangkok at 12:50pm,  no check-in luggage,  only carry on luggage.

Should I take the 07:00 or 08:00 hrs Bus from Jomtien to arrive in plenty of time ?

I already have a re-entry stamp in my passport,  done when I got my visa extension.

Anyone taking the Bus Service,  any issues ?  how long does the journey take ?

Thanks

I have done it twice recently. Both trips were same as RAZELL above.  I did notice (on Friday when I went to BKK) that you can now book the bus two days in advance. A couple of weeks back it was only one day in advance.

• Like 2

Last time I used was in late June, about 1hr 45min. Booked so that I arrived in airport 2hrs before scheduled departure time and had plenty of time for waiting as airport still quiet compared to pre-covid times (departure was on Monday evening 9PM), only few minutes in passport control.

• Like 1

I asked & received a recommendation for a taxi on here as I had no means of getting my luggage to Jomtien except another taxi.  I used an all-female company called Nam/Nam.  They were terrific; 1000 baht for small car; emails in good English/driver identity/contact number in advance.  Collection from BKK similarly trouble free.

BKK was a doddle compared to the sh1thole of Manchester.  Coming back I went to a Priority lane 'cos I was old & got excellent treatment.

• Like 1