Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act into law

Scott

Just now, JonnyF said:

One only has to read the contents of the bill and have a fundamental knowledge of economics to realize the bill won't reduce inflation.

It is certainly not "one of the most significant laws in our history" as Biden is claiming. Surely he knows that is a ridiculous statement, so why say it? He couldn't be telling porkies again could he? (see claims of being arrested while visiting Mandela, claims of being a tractor trailer driver for other examples...)

The bill has a lot more content than inflation, its a milestone achievement for the climate along with many other projects. As for inflation I'm so happy to hear you are an expert to be able to know.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I see you calling out Trump for his manners and behavior, but not for his dishonesty. And certainly not for his stance on issues. I see you calling people who criticize Trump "radical leftists" and "antifa types" without citing any evidence. apart from their opposition to Trump, to justify such characterizations. The only person you may possibly be fooling here is yourself and hardline Trump supporters.

Trump is sometimes dishonest. As is Biden (see my previous post for examples). 

Please bookmark/screenshot this post for future reference as like Biden, you seem to also suffer from periods of memory loss.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

One only has to read the contents of the bill and have a fundamental knowledge of economics to realize the bill won't reduce inflation.

It is certainly not "one of the most significant laws in our history" as Biden is claiming. Surely he knows that is a ridiculous statement, so why say it? He couldn't be telling porkies again could he? (see claims of being arrested while visiting Mandela, claims of being a tractor trailer driver for other examples...)

Please stop insulting our intelligence. If you have specifics to explain about how the bill will not reduce inflation rather than your opinion backed up by a high opinion of yourself then go ahead. And stay on topic.

Your superiority complex is earning yourself a lot of ridicule here.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Trump is sometimes dishonest. As is Biden (see my previous post for examples). 

Please bookmark/screenshot this post for future reference as like Biden, you seem to also suffer from periods of memory loss.  

"sometimes" is a word that says nothing about frequency.

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The bill has a lot more content than inflation, its a milestone achievement for the climate along with many other projects. As for inflation I'm so happy to hear you are an expert to be able to know.

Yes a milestone achievement is more that doubling the number of IRS agents. Soon everyone due a refund and with non standard employment income will have to undergo an audit.

56 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Your superiority complex is earning yourself a lot of ridicule here.

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not here to impress hardcore partisan, Trump obsessed leftists ????.

It's really noticeable how the right wingers/Republicans have no issue when I criticize Trump, but the lefties/Dems get massively butthurt and attack en masse in an attempt to shut me up whenever I highlight Biden's obvious failings. Very amusing. Very telling...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not here to impress hardcore partisan, Trump obsessed leftists ????.

It's really noticeable how the right wingers/Republicans have no issue when I criticize Trump, but the lefties/Dems get massively butthurt and attack en masse in an attempt to shut me up whenever I highlight Biden's obvious failings. Very amusing. Very telling...

We don't care about Trump, we want you to put up links and an argument instead of just gratuitously insulting lefties. You are treading a fine line in regard to flaming and contributing nothing of value.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

What are your critics about Trump? You don't like his haircut?

Edited by candide
  • Haha 2