PM Prayuth blames press for misleading public on electric bills - "It's only up a few satang" he says as he talks of "Buddhist suffering"

webfact

On 8/17/2022 at 9:01 AM, new2here said:

The reality is that “arguing” with the press at large is a no-win situation.. so, while emotionally one may want to, it’s almost always a loosing battle for the government as the “playing field” is largely controlled by the media.. 

Plus arguing only adds more ammunition for the media to use against you… you’re only playing into their strength. 

You put your narrative out there and largely sidestep all other issues that detract from it.

I think the media plays a very critical role in the dynamic between issues such as government narrative, public criticism and transparency.  But if i were sitting on the government side, I’d try like hell to get the PM to stop “taking the bait” 

or there is the option to shut down any/all media which does not support the junta position -  aka "special measures" - aka martial law.......

One has to remember those extra 250 mps added to make sure that Prayuht would not lose the elections in a fair vote, and do not forget that his two I C Anutin, father a union? boss holds the power outside of the army, to me it appears the army is now running everything in the country so they do not need the general anymore, and they seem to be doing a fair job, but I only guessing that