Lack of gratitude in a Thai relationship

Kenny202

8 hours ago, plus7 said:

What a fresh idea...

Then, why  ... why would you put in the title of this topic "Thai relations" if it is not about cultural difference ?

If you would call it "My relations", said you found her in Washington (for objectivity) and half of posters wouldn't discuss Thais, then we could concentrate on love.

Learn how to read.

This is not my post!

Ask the guy that started the post

Just trying to stir up trouble because you have nothing better to do

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 12:55 AM, Kenny202 said:

Been here 10 years and still struggle with this. It's like if they show any sort of gratitude or thanks it would kill them, or they are exposing themself in someway

Sometimes they resent foreign partners because they deprive them of a normal regular life where they would fall in love and have a normal family life and Thai babies 

On 8/21/2022 at 4:11 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

No

Lots of guys pay for a girl and they have some fantasy what they expect in return. But they also have this (western) idea to see the girl as a partner. "What do you want?" And then many girls take over and tell him what to do. Pay this and do that and whatever.

And IMHO many women who look for long term relationships are not so much different from hookers like they think they are. Almost all women want a guy with resources (good job, good income, money in the bank, friends in high places, etc.). The main difference is that the deals with hookers are better defined. You do this and you will get that.

Wifes see this more long-term, but in principle it isn't so much different. Like: You provide a house and the income for all of us, and I take care of the kids, etc.

And that includes high IQ women.

Why do you think everyone moved to Thailand in the first place?

If men were all that they claimed to be, they could be in their own country with someone willing to earn more than they do.

You come to Thailand and pay, because that is the ONLY option you have, other than being alone

19 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

You come to Thailand and pay, because that is the ONLY option you have, other than being alone

I don't want to be in a relationship  , I am quite happy and content being "alone" and single .

I really don't need a female to hold my hand when I go out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KIngsofisaan said:

If men were all that they claimed to be, they could be in their own country with someone willing to earn more than they do.

That is not entirely true.

Before I moved to Thailand I was under 30, had a very good income, was slim, etc. but I still didn't get the girls I wanted. I wanted <=50kg girl, any age up to about my age would have been fine. But those girls were very rare and they were happy to join me for dinner but not much more.

Was I the most handsome guy in town? No. But I also wasn't the worst looking.

Did I make mistakes with the girls? Sure. But I treated them fair and would have provided for them.

Could I have some girls? Sure. But not the pretty petite girls which I liked.

Fast forward to Thailand. Most girls were slim. And many were interested even without money.

In the hindsight I am happy about this. Otherwise I would still be in that cold country with all those ugly women.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is not entirely true.

Before I moved to Thailand I was under 30, had a very good income, was slim, etc. but I still didn't get the girls I wanted. I wanted <=50kg girl, any age up to about my age would have been fine. But those girls were very rare and they were happy to join me for dinner but not much more.

Was I the most handsome guy in town? No. But I also wasn't the worst looking.

Did I make mistakes with the girls? Sure. But I treated them fair and would have provided for them.

Could I have some girls? Sure. But not the pretty petite girls which I liked.

Fast forward to Thailand. Most girls were slim. And many were interested even without money.

In the hindsight I am happy about this. Otherwise I would still be in that cold country with all those ugly women.

I think we all know the real reason they are interested.

Let us know when you find one that is so interested she buys you a benz and botox!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/25/2022 at 11:21 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I don't want to be in a relationship  , I am quite happy and content being "alone" and single .

I really don't need a female to hold my hand when I go out 

I didn't need one either, but I enjoyed it, so why not? We can be alone after we die.

I don't miss either of my ex's, but I miss being with someone that I care about.

On 8/25/2022 at 10:59 AM, KIngsofisaan said:

LOL. I never met any woman in my country worth it ( I did live with someone for years, but it was a mistake ).

Conversely, I met loads of girls in LOS that were worth it, but because I couldn't stay in LOS they were temporary partners.

I paid far more to the western woman that exploited me, than ever I paid a Thai woman.

• Like 1