South African woman gets life sentence reduced in Thailand

webfact

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Did they prove without a shadow of doubt that she knew what was in the package she signed for? I don't remember. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, but doesn't there have to proof of intent and being innocent until proved guilty?.

They do not have to prove guilt. Remember the old man convicted of LM years ago for sending sms messages, he was convicted on the grounds he could not prove he had not done it. 

So boyfriend is an international drug dealer of a lifetime's experience (since 2y.o. sic)

and he's having shipments sent to his abode to be signed for

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.
  • Like 1

This is written by Tristan Nettles of his free will in sober mind and under no duress on February 15, 2022. This is the true story of the Koh Samui Police Department and an International School CEO’s corruption. Everything stated within is easily verifiable by direct evidence. There is currently an innocent 22 year old woman named Ashley Oosthuizen who is now serving a life sentence in a Thai prison for a crime that I and others committed. You can see her website for images @ www.freeashley.org. She is currently in danger of becoming a victim to some unfortunate ‘accident,’ unless you help to make quickly her face known around the world. Prisoners often end up killed while in Thai custody so please consider sharing, emailing, screaming this story, anything is helpful except for doing nothing. I myself am a former international drug trafficker and medical school student with a long criminal record stretching back to an assault with a deadly weapons charge that I received back when I was only 11 years old. Everything I do is for Ashley. Had I come sooner, no one would listen. Now that I have websites, a business, a book, and more - now Ashley can no longer be ignored. This is her story, but to tell it, I first have to detail part of mine. Ashley Oosthuizen was only nineteen years old when I met her. I was thirty-two, twelve years her senior and a well seasoned world traveler. Thailand was the first time that she had ever left home, she’s from South Africa. She was a kindergarten teacher when we first met at a Halloween party on the tourist island of Koh Samui in Thailand. I was a high-school science teacher at one of the leading international schools there but I made more than most of my money by then from selling party drugs to the expats. It was not the first time I’ve sold illicit goods. The first time I started selling weed I was twelve years old. I got expelled numerous times for it during middle and high school, once even for selling a boy oregano. Five middle schools and seven high schools later I joined the Marine Corps Infantry. After I left I became a mid-level weed dealer down in Escatava Mississippi. I could not find any other work and had no transportation so I traded my laptop for a pound of brick weed and began moving weight. I was moving around five pounds per week before my home was invaded one afternoon and I had to fight for my life against two gunmen who tried to take it from me. After that happened the Police were hot and heavy on the scene so I was forced to close shop and leave back to Atlanta. However the state prosecutor subpoenaed me and had me flown down on charter flight to be states witness in their trial. Once their lawyer heard my story though, he never let me take the stand. The two boys accepted plea deals instead. 13 years and 7 years. It made the first page of the news when it first happened, you can check yourself. Ask the police officers who responded to the scene who was there. Jeremy hid in the bathroom and CJ was pistol whipped unconscious. It was me and the gunman who tore up the house in the bedlam that followed. All is easily verifiable.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, off road pat said:

Anyone just picking up on this thread should cut to the chase and read the stories in the above two links.

To me, the first portrays the story of an innocent girl, used and betrayed. It's not in her words and it does go off at tangents but that's simply to flavor the tale for those who know nothing about the darker side of Thailand, like the innocent girl herself.

The second portrays a man so riven with guilt for what he's done... he's fighting in a proxy war? Give me a break. He's probably, subconsciously half hoping that he'll be taken out by an RPG which in his eyes will absolve him of his  sins and make any proper judgement someone elses call. 

The incompetence of the RTP and corruption of certain people, both Thai and foreign, isn't anything new. That's a sideshow that's cluttering up the narrative.

Maybe the RTP misread the relationship between the girl and the dealer and thought it was stronger than it really was? If they hammered her, he would give himself up? He was their real target after all but having missed the big catch, they're bitter and angry and making themselves feel better by locking her away anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Supplying  people with drugs  who need drugs is a good service! It's not ruining there lives. Your comment  indicates you know nothing about addiction and treatment  for addiction. Bit you know about hate  and punishment

You know nothing about addiction.

When someone has a "need" for a drug, it escalates and they become the dealers best customer as they slowly kill themselves or run out of money. Supplying an addict is immoral.

Depending in the drug, what an addict need are things like depakene, abilify, counselling and this in a rehab environment.

The idea that drug dealers are providing a good service just means you haven't hit your rock bottom yet. 

9 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

OMG, I started reading the boyfriend's story!!!

He says he's this international drug dealer from like the age of 2.

How can she not know this!!  He's bragging about it, but never told her???  

Now I'm 100% percent she knew everything.  He's way too obvious, and not very clever. 

According to the statement, the wannabe "El Chapo" was 12, not 2.  ????

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dj230 said:

Interesting interpretation, on the flip side let’s say she got off with a slap on the wrist. That would give a sign to other drug dealers the Thailand is open for drug dealing, just put your boyfriends name on a the package of drugs and carry on ruining the country. I think Thailand has every right to protect their country and citizens by incarcerating drug dealers.  

If you know the consequences of doing illegal activities then I think when you face the conveniences it’s fair game. I think most feel bad for her in the sense that her life is over but I don’t see how one could say she doesn’t deserve it. 

The war on drugs needs to be rethought; it’s responsible for terrible violence and corruption and lack of education due to the war on drugs is responsible for deaths and overdoses as well as ingesting unintended substances or dangerous amounts. Society needs a new way - personally I  am for decriminalization and social education on drugs. 

Furthermore, the drugs received (mdma) is typically not much more dangerous than cannabis unless too  much is inadvertently taken, and cannabis was just legalized. You can abuse either but more people abuse cannabis than mdma. Mdma is a party drug and while it does have some addictive qualities, it isn’t at the level of something like fentanyl or yaaba. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, law ling said:

Perhaps having gone from "life" to a set term, she'll now be able to get the usual reductions, pardons, etc. and give her some light at the end of the tunnel.

She will still be an old woman by the time she gets out, and be thoroughly institutionalized. Basically a ruined life all because she fell for the wrong man. Some women really do make the wrong choices.

25 minutes ago, AventurasEnMadrid said:

The war on drugs needs to be rethought; it’s responsible for terrible violence and corruption and lack of education due to the war on drugs is responsible for deaths and overdoses as well as ingesting unintended substances or dangerous amounts. Society needs a new way - personally I  am for decriminalization and social education on drugs. 

Furthermore, the drugs received (mdma) is typically not much more dangerous than cannabis unless too  much is inadvertently taken, and cannabis was just legalized. You can abuse either but more people abuse cannabis than mdma. Mdma is a party drug and while it does have some addictive qualities, it isn’t at the level of something like fentanyl or yaaba. 

Well chemically MDMA is a norepinephrine, serotonin, dopamine releasing agent so it’s similar to meth, cocaine and other amphetamines. 

I’d say it’s pretty addictive considering dopamine and serotonin are the two main chemicals responsible for addiction. 

I am surprised people buy fentanyl from black markets, nor do I think opioids are addictive like people say, to be honest and don’t understand why people use it to get high. They use fentanyl or ketamine in hospital sometimes before they put you to sleep. I don’t ever feel any urge to take those medications again. I think the addiction has to do with those with chronic pain, who would like to live life pain free and their addiction is more to the ability to be pain free versus the medication/drug itself. 

Edited by dj230
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GiveMeAColdOne said:

Young and dumb shouldn't result in 33 years lost.  I hope there's a compassionate pardon that will reduce this to the 3-4 years maximum it deserves.  Jails shouldn't lock up stupid, they should lock up evil and dangerous.  She's already smarter and should be given a 2nd chance to benefit society.

Often young and dumb gets you killed in a mishap. I almost killed myself when I was around 14. I decided to climb a high cliff and almost fell to my death I was young and dumb, but had luck on my side.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UTH001 said:

Would be interesting to know what actually happened to the 'boyfriend'...

The boyfriend, aka Walter Mitty, allegedly moved to Ukraine to attend medical school.  He then claimed he was going to fight the Russians after they invaded Ukraine.  Now he's disappeared - probably hot-footed it back to the USA with his tail between his legs.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Very easy to OD on that stuff.

Prince and Tom petty, did just that.

If it had been legal, like all drugs should be. maybe, many people would still be alive today. ( Control on dosage). :jap:

Fentanyl is legal.  They give it to terminal cancer patients, for example.  Prince and Tom Petty were legally prescribed Fentanyl (Tom Petty because he had a fractured hip) but both of them obtained extra supplies from sources other than their regular medical practitioner and OD'd as a result.

20 minutes ago, IslandLover said:

Fentanyl is legal.  They give it to terminal cancer patients, for example.  Prince and Tom Petty were legally prescribed Fentanyl (Tom Petty because he had a fractured hip) but both of them obtained extra supplies from sources other than their regular medical practitioner and OD'd as a result.

ok

Edited by Orinoco

13 hours ago, BB1955 said:

I ve read her story and her claims . I find it very hard to believe she knew nothing about what she was signing for . Your boyfriends a major drug supplier and you know nothing about it ?   

My sister-in-law did 6 years for being in her boyfriends apartment when the police raided it.

She has never done drugs, they were sitting there watching TV and the cops stormed in finding a handful of yaba daba doo pills in his bedside draw, she didn't know he was using or selling for that matter.

As the saying goes, love is blind.

She did half the sentence, but still.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, BB1955 said:

I ve read her story and her claims . I find it very hard to believe she knew nothing about what she was signing for . Your boyfriends a major drug supplier and you know nothing about it ?   

Kuklinski was a serial killer and his family knew absolutely nothing about it. There's lots of criminals who keep their families out of their criminal activities. Having said that, if she did know and she decided to stay with him then she got what she deserved, if she didn't know about it and the miserable c... that was her boyfriend let her sign for the parcel then she should be set free.

20 hours ago, law ling said:

Yes, it was an uncomfortable case: "just signing for a delivery" ending in life, or 33 years (or worse).

Take away: don't sign for other peoples' deliveries.

Especially when he's a major drug dealer.

14 hours ago, Mad mick said:

No l would not sign for a  neighbour in Asia especially ! my Glf sister had a deliver to.my home " Unbeknown to me no idea what it was !  asked would l sign for it Answer > Sorry she's not here bring it back another time or ring her first before delivery .  Done, not mine not my responsibility 

I have a couple of neighbours I am quite friendly with, I ring their bell when the water delivery guy comes.....I would have no issue picking up for them. But you have  point, I might not be so keen for the dodgy group living south of me. 

12 hours ago, dj230 said:

Interesting, is this legal in Thailand? In other countries it’s illegal to sign for a package unless you live at the address. 

Perhaps better than it being left on the step to be stolen! Doubt the law specifies this in Thailand, anyhow, people do as they please. 

22 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Hard to say really..... would you not accept a package for a neighbour if they appeared to be out..... I would, presuming there was nothing to pay that is. 

Not if I had met him at a party and had brought/given ecstasy from him or her.