Intoxicated woman bites off part of a tourist’s ear on a baht bus in Pattaya

webfact

On 8/22/2022 at 4:09 AM, Jerno said:

Simply unbelievable.  Intoxicated or not, that type of agression is inbred and uncontrollable behavior.  Danger to society and ought to be jailed for long time.  Try that agression in prison.....go ahead 

Just a driving 'raj'. She's probably  a sweeties most of the time

10 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Very unlikely- the real story was probably omitted I bet

I really hope so. I saw a couple of the local crazies yesterday afternoon that were a lot more aggressive than normal, ( both women ), one was carrying a knife in full view. Makes me wonder if there is some sort of bad batch of pills going around.

On 8/22/2022 at 3:15 AM, mikeymike100 said:

According to the article..............."Now, the police had to wait for the injured person to report the crime in order to proceed with the legal proceedings against the accused. The suspect remained in police custody as of press time and law enforcement were allowing her to sober up before giving a statement."

So if the injured person doesn't report the crime, then the police let her go??

The fact that she has assaulted someone isnt enough? Amazing Thailand!!

Have you totally missed the regular occurrence in our 'more civilized' west where when charges aren't pressed, the alleged perpetrators are mostly allowed to go free? If this biting incident happened in say London, there may well be some arbitrary public intoxication or public nuisance penalty applied by the police and they get fined but unless someone claims to have been the victim of physical violence, there's not a lot else they are legally obliged to do.

Amazing England!!

• Confused 1