Satellite Tv In Bkk

otisklaus

I want to buy satellite TV in BKK. I heared that UBC is not reliable and expencive too. Can anybody recommend a good company. I want watch CNN, BBC World, DW TV, Discovery Channel, HBO, ABC, Australia and other english speaking TV Stations.

I want to buy satellite TV in BKK. I heared that UBC is not reliable and expencive too. Can anybody recommend a good company. I want watch CNN, BBC World, DW TV, Discovery Channel, HBO, ABC, Australia and other english speaking TV Stations.

Don't know about unreliable but it is definately crap they generaly show repeats, re-runs, repeats, re-runs, repeats.....anyway i'm sure you get the drift. There are other alternatives available. The Aussie Bar (Down Under Bar or Fosters Bar I think its called) in the entrance to Sukhumvit23 has a differnt kind of Satellite , maybe if you drop for a few cold one's and they'll point you in the right direction.

mine is from jsat.tv, very good service..

have over 2,000 channels,

over 300 in English

I watch all my TV via the PC, get all UBC channals, + Sky TV from England. Just connect laptop to TV, good quilty and cost nothing!

mine is from jsat.tv, very good service..

have over 2,000 channels,

over 300 in English

I watch all my TV via the PC, get all UBC channals, + Sky TV from England. Just connect laptop to TV, good quilty and cost nothing!

How does that work, sounds interesting ?Thanks